PBSDP take notice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Blogzilla but I could hold my own. I am going to discontinue blogging because I dont think these selfish ,immature back stabbing, cowards are worth my time. I am ashamed of the association people will make when they read through their iliterate rantings that they post. Again thank you for standing up for me but you wont have to do it anymore. I just cant hang around the lower rung of this profession, social or intellectual ladder. As for that morons' comment about me trying to be educated, I dont have to try I am.

I gotta say the most rude and ignorant posts are by the people that want to call other people out. Why do you people resort to personal attacks? The topic wasnt "attack eachother" So anyone have any legit info on our Department, and where its headed??

Guest is right

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I gotta say the most rude and ignorant posts are by the people that want to call other people out. Why do you people resort to personal attacks? The topic wasnt "attack eachother" So anyone have any legit info on our Department, and where its headed??
    I have to agree with Guest. His post seems very insightful. “Blogzilla” and “Str8talk” however seem to think they are the only people that have an education and can attack people without consequence. They seem oblivious to their own shortcomings and talk about how ignorant everyone is that does not walk in lock step with them. I also read the article in discussion and in no part of the article was I able to make the leap that it had anything to do with School Police but more to the rising costs of running a department.

ID10T get a life. Not that I agree with str8talk or blogzilla but everyone should be entitled to their say without you commenting. You are truly a a hole. Just let them be and others too.

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by uboreme
    ID10T get a life. Not that I agree with str8talk or blogzilla but everyone should be entitled to their say without you commenting. You are truly a a hole. Just let them be and others too.
    It never stops amazing me that anyone can say what they want on this forum as long as it agrees with you.

??????????????

What are `you talking about, I just offer my opinion and there you go putting me down also. I think you have issues with youself. I didnt say I agree or disagree with str8talk or blogzilla. They could be the biggest blowholes out there but they not putting peole down like you.

I'm Baaaaaccckkk.

Leave town for a few days and look what happens ID10T decides to act just like his/her user name. I guess you think you are the ruling authority on everything. Well guess again, I am in no way shape or form pretending to be anything other than what I am. So it happens that I am far more intellectual than your average cop, and for this I am a bad guy. I dont know what str8talk's deal is but isnt this forum suppose to let people vent their own opinions. I think you are just afraid because any divergerent thinker can easily see you for what you are, a pseudo-intellect. You have gotten away for so long with your charade now it is time you are exposed. If you think you can get into a battle of wits with me you are sadly mistaken. I relish the thought of you even making an attempt to do such because for me it will be pure entertainment. I suggest that you respect the opinions of others and let them vent their frustrations whatever they may be without having to endure your inane comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Good luck with anything legit on this site. Read every thread with evry department, they all turn into an attack fest. A thread only stays on topic for 3 or 4 posts then it's all over with. As far as going green. Read the Post or watch the news, they'll know first.

Lt. Dangelo you are 100% correct with your comment and not only is it welcomed but appreciated. Personal attacks via this thread is not exclusive to any one department, it seems to make cowards brave. They sit behind their computer and denigrate anyone who tries to get any type of message across. I would like some civility returned to this venue so that maybe members of there respective agencies could not only share information among themselves but with other agencies also.

grean green green

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12