Susan Armstrong - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Susan Armstrong

Statman, or should I say Mr. Taylor, I am an undecided voter and lawman but your responses to us undecided posters seem to have struck a nerve with you. It seems okay for you to criticize the Sheriff for rising crime “stats” or the troubling “stats” of CCSO losing qualified cops, yet you become antagonistic to the same cops that you want to lead when we question your stats. I DO get the “big picture.” I want a leader that will not feed us BS only because they think that’s what we want to hear. We are only asking for the truth about your qualifications, instead of ambiguous statements such as “worked some of the largest cases in FDLE…supervised some of the largest case in FDLE.” WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I have read and heard many different things about your inability to distinguish the real truth from what YOU believe the truth to be. That is why we need you or someone to produce the stats that you are claiming. You want our vote, then prove us wrong.

Wrong Man

Dear Undecided,

Sorry you have the wrong guy. I am not running to be your Sheriff. I am not from Clay County and I don't want to be your boss. I have just watched a couple of your posts, obviously under different names and yes they struck a nerve because they are simply wrong. But, believe what you want, that is why we have elections.

Mike Taylor

By the way Egomaniac, you know "someone" that used to work with Mike that said something negative....almost as childish as accusing me of being Mike.

Stats and Undecided

He Statman, looks like you can use a little help. I was with DEA before I retired. I suggest you not waste your time with blogs like this. While blogging sometimes gives an indication of "real issues", don't believe for one second "undecided" is really undecided. These are just hand grenades launched to stir the pot for or against a candidate. The sad thing is there are real integrity and leadership issues out there and undecided has chosen to attack with rumor and inuendo behind a screen name. Again, I suggest you not waste your time.

You can call me Statman, or u can call me Stathelp, or u can call me Read4Change, or u can call me Ready4Change, or u can call me MikeTaylorSupporter, or u can call me Happy LEO, or u can call me A Student, or u can call me Special Agent, or u can call me PCSO Deputy Sheriff, or u can call me Concerned Citizen, or u can call me Proud2WearTheStar, or you can call me New Day in Clay, or u can call me Sleepless in Clay, or u can call me Visitor, or y can call me FDLE…but you can’t call me Mike Taylor.

Our CCSO board had little to no activity for 1 ½ years until November ‘07 when MT started telling people he wanted to run for Sheriff. He, I mean the posters named above gave colorful details into MT’s background and so called accomplishments. I usually have to pay good money on fictional novels to keep me this entertained, but thanks to these posters, I’m getting all the entertainment I need right here. The way I read it he’s Jason Bourne, Sherlock Holmes, and Jack Ryan all wrapped into one.

Statman, you couldn’t have said it any better, you are the “wrong guy.” For the job, that is.

I’ve said my peace, stay safe my CCSO brothers and sisters and VOTE WISELY.

Vote Wisely

Yes my brothers and sisters, VOTE WISELY. This impostor obviously doesn't know how many supporters Mike has in our agency!

Mr. Taylor (a.k.a. Sybil) you seriously need medication for your disorder.

I'll vote for the sheriff that can guarantee that I will have at least one deputy to back me up when I call for a 35. Yes, I am an officer....with the state, but still an officer.
    RB didn't have a reason for this when I asked after the second time it occurred.

I too am a Deputy with the CCSO. I will guarantee that you will have a 35 if you request it and I am sure the Sheriff will also guarantee it. Alot lies and half truths out there. I will be voting for the current Sheriff and there are alot of others within the S.O. that will.

Good to know this is an "isolated" incident. RB said that when I asked him. I then informed him that this was the second time it occurred. Babbled and Stuttered was the response I got. I understand things might be busy around here, I have previous LEO exp (before the state) in the local area. I know no matter what calls are stacked on you.......a 35 is a 35. RB has done some things I didn't agree with during his tenure, MT won't even return a phone call to a possible voter, and the DOD guy is missing.
    What's a voter to do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast