Why locked posts

Why locked posts

Moderator why are you locking the post why not just delete them. Makes no sense!!!

Censorship B/S!!!

The simple answer is out of courtesy to the people on this forum so that they will understand why their post have been deleted. Takes less time to apply the Terms of Use and just hit the delete key. I’ll do that from here on. Censorship, no I don’think so.

ood job

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 422
    The simple answer is out of courtesy to the people on this forum so that they will understand why their post have been deleted. Takes less time to apply the Terms of Use and just hit the delete key. I’ll do that from here on. Censorship, no I don’think so.

Thanks for deleting the garbage but,I notice selected post are being deleted based on the subject not violation. The MOD should be impartial even if the post might be a "friend".

I also Have noted that certain post are allowed in favor of someone and another post an unflattering truth about the same someone, it get deleted, leave the propaganda untouched. Moderator if your part of the MPD, you should go moderate another board. Stranger moderators will follow the TOU and not choose a side in a debate.

Hey guys, just took over this board yesterday. I am not from MPD and do not know anyone there. I try to stay out of the way. If the terms of use are followed you will never hear from me. The Terms of use are fairly clear so if you review them before posting then there should not be much of a problem.

Stay safe.