New applicant!!!

New applicant!!!

I am currently certified in another state, and submitted an application. Being bilingual and experienced will they consider my application even though I’m applying from out-of-state? And will having experience and a LEO certification help with the hiring process, selection, etc.?

Any info will help! Thanks! and BE SAFE! 8)

Absolutly

You have picked a great department! Henrico is a wonderful county to work for and has a great team. You being Bi-lingual is a big plus. Henrico is so diverse. You have your rich community and not even 2 miles away you have your poor community. You have the west-end which is very city-like. And then there is the east end which is very country-like. You having experiance in law enforcement is also a huge plus. Henrico is very hard to get into and they are very selective. and can afford to be as they have such a wonderful team!! Good luck with your process! are you in the 10/13 hire process? Thats the one im in! good luck!

Unregistered
    I am not sure what you guys call a diverse dept out there. I was a cop in virginia and Henrico is not very diverse at all. 97% white, 2 %black if that, and maybe 1% hispanic. just sayin