dispatchers nightmare - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: dispatchers nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Captain LB is pushing for an aquarium up there. I guess he is more concerned with finding Nemo than finding solutions.
    Now thats funny. LMFAO
    PSCU is the prettiest place in the dept

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!
    HELLLL YEAH PSCU THE PRETTIEST PLACE TO BE, IF YOU EVER WANT TO KNOW WHATS ON CNN JUST 1 620 OR COME UPSTAIRS THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON..LOL..LOL.. OH YEAH AND BE SURE TO COME FEED OUR FISH, U KNOW THE CITY MOTTO ONE FIGHT ONE FISH BOWL..LOL.LOL..SOME CRAP LIKE THAT GOOD LORD WHATS NEXT... SUCH A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by no124u
    Think about it..coming to work for your 8 hour shift then getting held over at the last minute for another 8 hours. No drinks, snacks, or 11's to empty your bladder.. You think you would be pleasant on the air too? For
    my x mas list, get me depends, or a port-a-potty chair.. this way they
    can eliminate our 11's all together.
    I'll fill that fat a-- stomach u swallow your meals right?

I wouldn't give them any ideas if I were you guys...lol

Lisen up all you crybaby PO's. the cheif came to are role call for an award cerimony and said we are the "best in the industry" so get over yourselves. Luccy you have police jobs cuz youall have no brains.

Lisen up all you crybaby PO's. the cheif came to are role call for an award cerimony and said we are the "best in the industry" so get over yourselves. Luccy you have police jobs cuz youall have no brains.
    Andd obviously you dont either with that bad Arse spelling!!! What are you in the second grade?

Quote Originally Posted by spell check
    Andd obviously you dont either with that bad Arse spelling!!! What are you in the second grade?
    If you are going to criticize at least spell your words right. Typical bad spelling PO. The Chief is correct. We the best. So stop talking all that crap.

How about the new CAD system? Very hard to dispatch? Does not perform to expected standards? Brought to us by Pat, what a surprise! I guess it goes well with our failed radio system.

LB needs to be rotated out of there. He has his nose up Rams you know what.

We are getting a LEO award for our oustanding 911 center. Don't be a hater.

LMAO! Dispatchers and call takers deserve the award not LB and his "girls".
    Give credit where credit is due, not to people who just sit and look pretty and act petty.
    If the city wants to save money they need to get rid of take homes for civilian
    mgrs.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314