A New Chief of Police?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A New Chief of Police?

This thread is not meant to be cynical, but to seriously take a look at whether the city of Lake Worth needs a new Chief. I hope everyone shares their opinions and explain why or why not. There are many people who read these threads who are influential in the community. Here is our chance to make a point and have it heard.

Re: A New Chief of Police?

Quote Originally Posted by Reformer
    This thread is not meant to be cynical, but to seriously take a look at whether the city of Lake Worth needs a new Chief. I hope everyone shares their opinions and explain why or why not. There are many people who read these threads who are influential in the community. Here is our chance to make a point and have it heard.
    They need a PBSO merger. Better resources, better pay and benefits for the officers and better working conditions.

No confidence vote!

[quote="Anonymous"]No confidence vote![/quote

We need both , a no confidence vote on the chief because nobody want's him and we are all tired of his game's and the way he treat's his employee's, we need to show this and send a massage that go's into his file and follow's him to his next job . This will also stop the city from looking at him for the new pubic saftey director job.

We already voted on going PBSO and the vote by almost everyone was to go green.

Is leadership all about rising law suits, low morale, high turn over rates, inappropriate misconduct by ranking officers, bribery, corruption, unfair advancement, limited resources, partisan union politics controlled by the Chief and much more. If thats the case, the Chief is right on point.

The real cops thank you are doing a great job chief.
    To bad we cant have a N.C vote on some of the cops we work with.

SO and PBA go hand and hand

Quote Originally Posted by pro pba
    The real cops thank you are doing a great job chief.
    To bad we cant have a N.C vote on some of the cops we work with.
    The vote we did to go to PBSO showed that we have no confidence on the chief and that is why the sheriff isn't going to take the chief if the merger goes through.

The sheriff has seen the true color's of the chief over the year's .

I agree. The no confidence vote on the Chief came in the form of the possible PBSO merger. The Chief and a few Lt's and Sgt's who speak ill of PBSO are already known.

NO CONFODENCE VOTE ON THE CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I agree. The no confidence vote on the Chief came in the form of the possible PBSO merger. The Chief and a few Lt's and Sgt's who speak ill of PBSO are already known.
    Very well siad to the last 2 poster's, I know of at least 25 officer's that voted to go to PBSO becuase we are tired of the way the chief is running the department into the ground.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast