Lieutenant Promotion ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Lt Promo

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Well my fashion sense thanks you Vic, lol.

I believe I have done or attempted to do plenty with regard to moral.
    not here to undermine, undercut, or to take the original post where it does not need to go but at least lets work with a little integrity here......

I'm outta here as well, enjoy the rest of the work day....

Quote Originally Posted by bored
    Oh yeah, you guys are in for a shock. The Department has "no money" for schools, remember? Why did they approve Sgt. Forbes for SPI (spelling ???) school? As the rumor goes, Sgt. Gordon asked for that but was denied. See the writing on the walls?
    Stop writing rumors here unless you can back it up! You have been misinformed.

I highly doubt that I am misinformed but, I guess, time will tell. Even if they have a test, you all know they always know who they want before hand. Look what happened when Sgt. Forbes went for traffic. He beat out Sgt.s that were much more qualified in traffic and had more seniority than he has. Again, a situation of who the admin wants. Wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by bored
    I highly doubt that I am misinformed but, I guess, time will tell. Even if they have a test, you all know they always know who they want before hand. Look what happened when Sgt. Forbes went for traffic. He beat out Sgt.s that were much more qualified in traffic and had more seniority than he has. Again, a situation of who the admin wants. Wait and see.
    I hate rumors too but you must admit that this guys right.

Forbes cant even complete a UTC but he runs the traffic unit. This guy was a tool as an officer, continues to be a tool as a supervisor and now he may become a lieutenant?

NOW, THATS SCARY!

P.S. Sgt forbes, in case you read this, UTC = uniform traffic citation, aka - ticket

LT B. Gordon

Ok I have known Sgt B Gordon for about 10+ years now. He would make an amazing LT. Sgt Gordon is one of THE best sergeants that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is very knowledgeable about how to handle his squad(s) and whatever responsibilites that are given to him. His character is a shining example of what this department needs. He does not hesitate to put his best foot forward and take charge of the situation when the need arises. Sgt Gordon is a fine family man, a reliable friend, and a honorable member of the Armed Forces. Since this department seems to be in a holding pattern and at a crossroads, I truly believe that promoting Sgt Gordon would be one of the best moves, this city and department could make. He would give 100% of his resources and dedication to this position and I believe he would help morale within this department tremendously. This department needs a leader and I believe Sgt Gordon could fill that need, perfectly. No one I know is thought of more highly within this department than he. His co-workers, even the experience and the green horns, know that they can come to him with questions and will always get the right, appropriate answer. To those in City Hall who read this board, please consider these words. Thanks. B....you are a great friend, thanks for being you!

Sgt Forbes is what he is and everyone knows it and has their own opinion of him, however if he had a beef with you, he is man enough to pull you off to the side and tell you to your face. Try for once in your life to be a real man and say how you feel to his face. At least bring yourself UP to his level. By no means am I sticking up for him, I am actually looking out for you and hoping you can learn to be a man and not some crap talking gossipy high school drama queen. So back off and think up some positive things to say before you post anymore comments. Grow up, this bashing stuff is really getting old.

Why is it everytime I log onto this site all I read are these LONG A$$ postings from Vic.

Dude dont you have a family or anything else in your life besides logging onto this site and typing like 3-4 pages of stuff each day.

Im all about saying whats on your mind, but you all over this site EVERYDAY!

Give it a rest for a day or two. Its called "An addiction".

I agree. If you look at the listing of threads, he name is all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Geust
    I agree. If you look at the listing of threads, he name is all over the place.
    Umm, isnt this the reason why they made this site? A place for cops to vent. Vic, keep on typing.

As far as the "be a man and put your name thing" goes. This site was developed so that cops have a place to go and remain anonymous. Yea, I'm gonna go to forbes and tell him to his face that hes a tool and cant even write a ticket. Yea, that'll work out well for my career.

I didnt write the forbes comment but i sure agree with it. And no, i;m not gonna write my name being that i'm working right now...lol

P.S. this is my personal laptop so you'll never find me. and I'm stealing the internet from one of our fine business so you'll really never find me. :twisted:

Yeah, you're right, they can't catch you. The admin couldn't check your vehicle for a personal laptop and find you doing personal business on Dept. time. We had a C.S.A. that worked here for many years, got caught using her computer for personal business on Dept. time and guess what? Yup, she doesn't work here any more and she was one of the best. Way to advertise that you have no morals and you are a good officer, idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast