ORAL BOARDS - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ORAL BOARDS

This post was removed due to copyright violations.

What is the order in which the list turned out after the oral boards?

We've heard which supervisors you don't like, and that includes 90% of 'em. Give me an example of some decent ones. Sgt. C.G. comes to mind and he made it by the skin of his teeth.

How about Det. MJ.

Who's MJ? He's not a supervisor or in the top 5 on the list. I'd be surprised to see any more than that get promoted.

good supervisor

I've heard RM on squad 3 East is pretty squared away. I wouldn't mind working for him. He's not scard to put a deputy in his/her place if necessary and you need that to be a good supervisor.

Legend in his own mind

Wasn't he a CAC detective that did nothing?

Re: Legend in his own mind

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddie Kop
    Wasn't he a CAC detective that did nothing?
    He did alot more then most of the dead weight combined in CID.

Pointdexter

Quote Originally Posted by wussy
    They are really setting up a disaster at this place. The group they will promote will surley be a bad mix into an already unstable situation. Key word UNSTABLE. I'm not saying all the names were bad on that list, but the few at the top scares the hell out of anyone that has been here long enough to know them and how they operate. They don't want people who can make a difference, they want sock puppets with loud mouths. Terrible job waving the magic wand. Think about the last few years of promotions and the "chosen ones"

The administration has made its point. They don't want leaders, they want puppets. Good Luck!

Talk about a "VIRUS ALERT"!!!! The skinny SGT. Thats on the LT. List as #1 is the lazzziest ever. Does nothing during his 12 hr shift but hide at home. But, he will throw you under the bus fast and easy!! He will never be a leader. No one respects him now as a SGT. they only see the rank not the person!!! He is a ghost in law enforcement. He will be "worse" as a LT.
    He is there to collect a check and go home!!! He does the bare min. to keep 1A19 off his 6...He knows it too...What a joke..Pointdexter!!!!

IT'S TIME TO PUT THE SADDLE BACK ON 1A19..!!!!!!

Re: Pointdexter

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by wussy
    They are really setting up a disaster at this place. The group they will promote will surley be a bad mix into an already unstable situation. Key word UNSTABLE. I'm not saying all the names were bad on that list, but the few at the top scares the hell out of anyone that has been here long enough to know them and how they operate. They don't want people who can make a difference, they want sock puppets with loud mouths. Terrible job waving the magic wand. Think about the last few years of promotions and the "chosen ones"

The administration has made its point. They don't want leaders, they want puppets. Good Luck!

Talk about a "VIRUS ALERT"!!!! The skinny SGT. Thats on the LT. List as #1 is the lazzziest ever. Does nothing during his 12 hr shift but hide at home. But, he will throw you under the bus fast and easy!! He will never be a leader. No one respects him now as a SGT. they only see the rank not the person!!! He is a ghost in law enforcement. He will be "worse" as a LT.
    He is there to collect a check and go home!!! He does the bare min. to keep 1A19 off his 6...He knows it too...What a joke..Pointdexter!!!!

IT'S TIME TO PUT THE SADDLE BACK ON 1A19..!!!!!!

I agree, I had him as a SGT and he was a joke...
    But thats what i liked about him, i could always get over him, he was to stupid to figure things out.....the squad called him Mr. NERD....
    As far as 1A19, he just needs to retire, he is horrible, the worst of the worst.....is there anybody that thinks 1a19 is an OK human being ????

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast