Sullivan - Deremer - Bogart - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

yes check the record, he was fired and begged for his job.

Begged for his job. HA.

Thats a good one Pinocchio Connolly. Your nose just keeps growing and growing.

Loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    According to human resources, he was terminated. Call it what you want, I call it fired.

Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    Lets make Pasco safe. The only way is to vote Bogart in 2008!!
    Remember Dermer is not even a cop and Sully is soft on crime. That is why the drugs are so bad. Just ask him, there were no drug search warrants in over two years. What kind of message does that send.
    Your an idiot and have no idea what your talking about. It was the administration that hindered the search warrants for two years, but V&N got it done anyway. Check the stats for yourself, more arrest more dope, more money seized with less detectives. Each year they did more with less, because of Sullivan and the detectives making it work with their hands partly tied.
    Sullivan will allow the PSO to do what it is supposed to do. Put dirt bags in jail.

I'm not JC I know you asked White to keep your Job and you were terminated for lack of job performance Kimberly, thats a fact.

You want to do less about crime, less search warrants and go back to old school go ahead vote Bogart because thats what will happen.

Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    According to human resources, he was terminated. Call it what you want, I call it fired.
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!
    Begged for his job. HA.

Loser!

Hey look! Connolly learned how to cut and paste.

PUTZ!

Whatever, call it what you want, bogie begged to keep his job under White, HE was FIRED! how was that to your big ego Bogie.

Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    Lets make Pasco safe. The only way is to vote Bogart in 2008!!
    Remember Dermer is not even a cop and Sully is soft on crime. That is why the drugs are so bad. Just ask him, there were no drug search warrants in over two years. What kind of message does that send.
    Your an idiot and have no idea what your talking about. It was the administration that hindered the search warrants for two years, but V&N got it done anyway. Check the stats for yourself, more arrest more dope, more money seized with less detectives. Each year they did more with less, because of Sullivan and the detectives making it work with their hands partly tied.
    Sullivan will allow the PSO to do what it is supposed to do. Put dirt bags in jail.

I am reading more about drug busts in the last few months than I ever read during someone elses tenure. Read about two of them in today's tribune..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast