10-13 club - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-13 club

Victor instead of you or your half dozen supporters posting on here trying to cause trouble. How about you have a car wash or maybe a garage sale to raise money?

Better yet why don't you and your wannabes and rejects just go far away.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-Guest
    Victor instead of you or your half dozen supporters posting on here trying to cause trouble. How about you have a car wash or maybe a garage sale to raise money?

Better yet why don't you and your wannabes and rejects just go far away.
    Yup that way I would not have to get 90% of my donations from agency members trying to suck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If I wuz drunk and crashed my car and got hurt bad.......is it an "accident"?

Again like I said, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Where was it reported that he was drunk!?!?! Think like a cop, not like an uneducated moron. Ever hear of the childish game called "telephone" I think I played this in kindergarten, all of you grow up. I can't believe that you all serve and protect, what a joke! I would also watch those slanderous remarks, they could come back to bite you

Quote Originally Posted by Guest800

Again like I said, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Where was it reported that he was drunk!?!?! Think like a cop, not like an uneducated moron. Ever hear of the childish game called "telephone" I think I played this in kindergarten, all of you grow up. I can't believe that you all serve and protect, what a joke! I would also watch those slanderous remarks, they could come back to bite you
    Dear citizen,

Stop judging us as childish for demonstrating our gallows humor. If we were in a room with Chuck, I mean lefty, we would say the same things, and we would all have a good laugh.

Dear citizen,

Stop judging us as childish for demonstrating our gallows humor. If we were in a room with Chuck, I mean lefty, we would say the same things, and we would all have a good laugh.

I am judging because posting stuff on here is like talking crap behind his back. I know he can get a laugh out of some things, but what I am ticked about is the drunk comment, that is just a stupid remark coming from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. I think that this "GOSSIP" is childish behavior. I would expect this from children, not "officers of the law" if that is what you can call yourselves who speak such ignorant and stupid remarks.

Drunkity, drunk drunk

<hick-up>

Re: 10-13 club

"Do you know how childish you sound! You are not going to get along with everyone you work with, but lets get out of kindergarten. How can you make fun of his accident like that??? Were you there, do you know what he went threw, or his family! I am a civillian, and I know who you are talking about. He is a wonderful person, and gives up his down time to help wherever he can. If you don't personally like him fine, but how dare you make light of his accident. And lets clear up a few other things going around, nobody has "carried" him since his accident, and he does not smoke anymore. Before stupid junk comes out of all of your mouth's maybe get the facts right first, I mean all of you talking junk are cops right? Aren't you supposed to get the facts first, I thought that is what a police officer's job was?

Let's all act like grown ups for a change"

Act like grownups?? Screw that!! It is way too stressful having to go to work, cook meals, take care of children, and pay bills. Reality is the leading cause of stress. It is more fun to watch cartoons, play video games and make fun of people who deserve it on this and other blogs. Lighten up, Lisa!

Dear citizen,

I am judging because posting stuff on here is like talking crap behind his back. I know he can get a laugh out of some things, but what I am ticked about is the drunk comment, that is just a stupid remark coming from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. I think that this "GOSSIP" is childish behavior. I would expect this from children, not "officers of the law" if that is what you can call yourselves who speak such ignorant and stupid remarks.
    Sober people don't saw their own hands off. Sober people don't usually shoot their toe or shoot themselves in the face either, but there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF

Dear citizen,

Sober people don't saw their own hands off. Sober people don't usually shoot their toe or shoot themselves in the face either, but there are exceptions.
    Well lets look at the history here. A veteran cop goes to put her gun in the holster. The trigger has a nine pound pull and she shoots herself in the foot, almost taking a toe off. We call a tow truck and all is good. Because her friend is BR in PRB.
    A man is working at home has an accident and he is a drunken sailer. Why because he happens to want a new individual for sheriff. I may or may not agree who should be elected for sheriff. But there is a double standard in this agency based on who you know.
    CJ gets slammed for time card fraud, he is protected by the higher ups. He has more girlfriends than a wolf, but he is a real man.
    Folks like I always say I don't understand how you can screw anyone you want all day long, as long as you go to your wife/husband when it is over. Then say you have morales.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous":1ibhuo4z

Dear citizen,

Well lets look at the history here. A veteran cop goes to put her gun in the holster. The trigger has a nine pound pull and she shoots herself in the foot, almost taking a toe off. We call a tow truck and all is good. Because her friend is BR in PRB.
    A man is working at home has an accident and he is a drunken sailer. Why because he happens to want a new individual for sheriff. I may or may not agree who should be elected for sheriff. But there is a double standard in this agency based on who you know.
    CJ gets slammed for time card fraud, he is protected by the higher ups. He has more girlfriends than a wolf, but he is a real man.
    Folks like I always say I don't understand how you can screw anyone you want all day long, as long as you go to your wife/husband when it is over. Then say you have morales.[/quote:1ibhuo4z]

Well put Guest, I could not agree more. I wasn't even going to respond because all this is is a pissing contest, but of course I couldn't resist.

I love how CJ & all of his lackies are going around spreading lies that CS was drunk or whatever. If you were not there then you do not know what happened so stop spreading rumors. CJ sits on top of his pedestal and think that he is better than everyone else, and goes to church every week and is the biggest hypocrite I have ever met. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast