10-13 club
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-13 club

10-13 club

Silly question here. Why did the Collier County 10-13 club give endorsement and a letter signifying this to Undersheriff Rambosk, but turns around and donates $200 to the Ortino campaign?
    Should I discontinue any respect for a two-face club?
    See for yourself on the Collier County Supervisor of elections site, sheriff candidates- 1st quarter 2008 funds report.

I looked. Can not find what you state.

go to colliervotes.com
    top of screen items: search for candidate

then scroll down to the sheriff candidates: click on each one to find more info
    On the right side of each candidates screen is quarterly reports, click on 2008 report, then scroll down the list of who donated what amount.

Then compare to the Undersheriffs main page and see the endorsement letter on the bottom of the page.

I see what you are saying. That's a good question. But to me the endorsement is worth more then the $200.00. Sometimes at Board of Directors meetings the beer flows a little too much and if something is proposed and then seconded sometimes it passes a little too quick.

Perhaps the endorsement shouldn't have been made as well as the donation. Sounds like there is some nasty playing going around.
    Who is really incharge of the local?
    We know CJ is a front man for the regime and CS was for the other side.
    This is one of the reasons no one can speak their minds, to many back stabbers playing others for idiots.

Does it suprise anyone that this can happen when a bunch of union guys from up north get together, drink too much and screw it up. Doesn't suprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Does it suprise anyone that this can happen when a bunch of union guys from up north get together, drink too much and screw it up. Doesn't suprise me.
    Yup they let the oranization that is supposed to protect them get taken over by CJ and the regime.
    I am waiting for the second act. Chief JB to be the next elected president or perhaps JW himself.
    I must admit this had to be one of the stupidest FU I have ever seen.
    Keep up the good work guys Your union dues will be going to the benifits fund.

I hear Victor has promised the US position to C Smith for his original help with the endorsement from the FOP. We will be in good hand then. Can't wait until Hisler shows us how to fill out a time card and instruct diversity training. Oh wait Rich and Knot will take over the ethics training and Caperton can instruct D.V. Yes, this is the change we need.

You act like the ethics of this soap opera agency would be different if those clown ran the place. You can't polish a turd, it just smears!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Just go to BSO's page and read the same issues!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast