Staying away

Thread: Staying away

Staying away

If ya'll don't want us around, just tell us, oh, you did, don't worry, we won't 'bother' you anyMORE

I don't think this had anything to do with what the Ag officers wanted, I think it is from higher up.

dot4ever not all Oscars all at fault here. I don't know the story of how or why this memo was started but us Officers hav to stick together. In my area we will continue to back you up as needed and hope you do the same.

you can thank craptain wiggins for this and his great management style

no "official" ban on DOT officers at the Ag stations on 75, at least I havent seen any memos out here.

Must be a 95 thing.

Its only 95. They must get prior approval from tally before hand.

DOT4Ever

Grow up DOt4ever, stop your juvenile rant, be a man and name yourself or talk to your captain to have him call ours. No need for you to be such a baby about it. ops:

I really cannot see how a Capt. from one agency can stop an officer from another agency from performing his/her official duties if it just happens to be in the Capt's area of operations. As part of the interstate system our Ag ramps are DOT property. Him not allowing DOT to be on our ramps is interfering with the duties of a LEO, if they have a reason to be there. That is just my opinion, but I bet if her was called on it he would tuck his tail a little further between his legs and walk away mumbling.

If I have learned nothing else working for this outfit, I have learned that if it does not sound legit call them on it and their tune will change to the proper one.