Yawn

Thread: Yawn

Yawn

Debbie Downer had to come in and ruin all the fun. First a non-existent mod and now a "if I don't agree with your post I'm deleting it" mod.

Re: Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Debbie Downer had to come in and ruin all the fun. First a non-existent mod and now a "if I don't agree with your post I'm deleting it" mod.
    I assure you that posts won't be deleted unless it violates LEOaffairs Terms of Use. Have a good one!!

I personally am glad to see some of the nonsense gone from here. Some of it just does not belong on here. It's about time we got a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 492
    I assure you that posts won't be deleted unless it violates LEOaffairs Terms of Use. Have a good one!!
    What happened to the Klingon thread? Was that against LEOaffairs Terms of Use?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 492
    What happened to the Klingon thread? Was that against LEOaffairs Terms of Use?
    Yes the language in the last few posts did violate the terms of use. Take care!!