Suking Ace in NMB Pays - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: MOTO1

Quote Originally Posted by THRUTHER1
    FIRST OF ALL ROB DESERVED THE SPOT. NOT LAZY A$$ WARREN OR I NEVER WROTE A TICKET IN MY LIFE DONNIE, NOR I WILL MENTOR MYSELF C-DONKEY SANCHEZ.

SECOND OF ALL I HEARD A LOT OF SMACK FROM THE MOTORS GUYS ABOUT LEAVING THE UNIT IF SANCHEZ WAS PICKED. NOW I HEAR THEY ARE BACK STEPPING WITH " LETS GIVE HIM A BID" HUH? THEN AFTER A BID LETS GIVE HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR AND THEN WHAT? THESE ARE THE MOST OUT SPOKEN OFFICERS WE HAVE AND NOW WE TRULY SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHICH IS JUST THAT "A LOT OF HOT AIR" MAN YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, ANSWER YES SIR TO SANCHEZ, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SH!T CLEAN. AND THE BEAVER COP NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT BUSH.

IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU EAT THE SH!T GIVEN TO YOU. PLUS YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PU$$IES IN YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS EYES. BUT THEN AGAIN ITS YOUR CHOICE. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND ENJOY.

MOTOR 10 NEW CREW HAVE ALL MOTOR UNITS 05 FOR INSPECTION.
    i concur.........

Dear Tony

Please do not listen to any of this crap they are saying about you. I have always known you were the best and I want everyone to know know it. There is absolutely no one better than you. I can't wait to see you walking in the hall with your motorman unifrom all tight and sh%t around that huge body. Holy smokes, maybe you and your new chum can look at each other in the gym. You know how those mirrors will show off that hot bod?

What are you out of your "Fing" mind. Lets see, the chief arrives as the new chief at the station and the first incident that occures is Snachez gets his head fitted for a new ass. It must have been a little tough and chaffed the ring aound the pipe so he shaved off his chin to make it slide in better. Another...he pisses off everyone in staff (except one) not just once, not just twice, but three times (that's in a row). But now he gets the motor positon. C'mon folks...you didn't see this coming? Peter Fonda could have put in for the motor job and got told to "F-off".
    Natuarally Commander Wright would sit in on the interview panel since she would probably know the questions before hand. MMMMM? Do you think Snachez would have known them too? Prove he did'nt. Not a good move by those trying to make it a just interview. But again, why are we all *****ing, and really...just think, if they put him anywhere else he would piss off more people. Put his happy ass in a small unit and see how he does. My bet is he will be packing for another assingment real soon; like maybe a parking lot sergeant? He can monitor all the parked cars. Sorry John and Beav your stuck with him for now.

Rob...you and Warren were the best candidates for the position. All that needed to be done is ask who wants to go back on a motor and Warren would have offered it up to you. It's too bad there is nothing we can do about it.

Dear Rob,

You are the man, eveyone here knows you were the better man (By Far) for this position, Warren would have been good but from what I hear, he didn't want to get back on a motor. Don't let your traffic niche go, I'm sure you will get a chance to go to motors before you know it. Tony has been thrown out of all his units thus far, so the chance of him getting thrown out of motors is high. The crazy thing is how in da hell did Donny score #2, he hasn't written a ticket in 15 years, isn't motor certified, and hasn't shown an interest in traffic in his career with NMB. Can you say the fix was in. So much for the interview process.

Rob, you should have been the man.

The Chief is too busy cleaning and painting to realize that the bullsheet "interview" process has not changed in years. Who they want is who they pick.... Same ole sheet, different day...

Why anyone interviews for anything, I have no idea. Unless you were fortunate enough to get the wisper in the ear to put your name in the hat... Wink wink

Yup. Can anyone really say when the last time the interview process worked out? What is the point of wasting everyones time with this fruitless process. I guess give him a chance to really prove what a bad move this was. HEE HAW HEE

Balls !

I would have more respect for "the man" and the process if he just placed someone in a unit vs go through a BS interview process ! Now get back to work and clean your desk, uniform, and car!

Promotions in NMB

Well bottom line TS did get the position...whether Wright being on the interview board had anything to do with it only god knows..but everyone in the station would have to agree if TS was your supervisor and we had a chance to change that we would... even though it is not ethical... some people in our agency do not have too much ethics...just look at the whole command staff starting with the great chief! just look at his extended and well qualified resume...has enough ethics and fits perfect to run NMB!
    To get promoted in NMB obviously you do not have to be the best candidate but you have to know how to kiss ace the best out of the candidates applying for the position... i am sure TS can beat out anybody any day at it...good job TS and good luck in your position! Now get to cleaning guys... and i do not mean the streets and crime out the but your desks and the station!

He's there and thats the bottom line. I just hope he doesn't piss off the motor guys like he has the guys in every other unit he's run. Who knows, he might have changed his ways and might be a good thing for traffic. Maybe he'll want to beef up traffic even more, get MM finally in there and open another motor position.

Latino

Don't hold you breath MM aint Latin and he has yet to finish the school of how to properly kiss your managements butt!

Are we able to order a new piece of exercise equipment to put in our gym that will work out your mouth..???? It seems that ace sucking is THE ONLY WAY to get anywhere in this department.......I want to get a head start on the competition.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast