AG bans DOT from AG stations - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Still unable to loccate that memo. Even asked my LT and he had not heard of anything. Seems like someone is stirring up the waters in our little AG pond.

This gripping is crapp! Why not ask the ag and dot guys what actullay happened to bring this on. It was only the to of them on the ramp when it occured. The problem is that when crapphappens, you must both tell atleast close to the same story as possible. Its no ones fault but these two. No one else was involved. And the captain on 95 is who interveiwed the folks and drew a tallahassee conclusion. It dosen't matter though, fewd on.

This is crap

There is no such memo, if it is DOT that stated this, they are sadly mistaken and passing a lie around. Just shut up man, you are making a fool of yourself. Stay classy San Diego!

There is in fact a memo. Sent from the 95 captain to all his supervisors. Which is to be itirrated to all on the ramps. Its no ghost.

Memo

That did NOT come from headquarters, what does the Major Bryan say?

Re: didn't mean to insult anyone

Quote Originally Posted by jaxdotcop
    ...All DOT officers enjoy working with our Oscar brothers and sisters, mainly because oscars and deltas are constanly put down by some 'other ' agencies, we don't get the publicity of the 'high profile' police agengies, matter of fact, nothing on our uniforms identify us as law enforcement or police, so try living with that, even Wackenhut's badges say "officer" just like ours.
    Actually, our badges and the patch on our sleeve say law enforcement

Rumors

To both agencies, we all need each other, make sure you are stating fact when you make these accusations. It is very easy to verify, we support all SLEO's in this difficult time, don't make it easy for Tallahassee to screw it up in the legislature.

Quit whining

Both DOT & Ag are granted regulatory authority to do their jobs, but since our core missions are so different that is why we have separate ramps. I understand why DOT would want to come to our ramps since our authority requires trucks to actually stop, but by coming to our ramps and trying to enforce DOT's authority will only jeopardize our regulatory authority. Its not that we don't all want to work together and back each other up because we are all "Real" law enforcement and all trying to stop crimes, but we need to stay focused on our own missions on our own ramps. The only time that we can prove if one agency is better than the other is by how we conduct ourselves on this board and how we treat each other while all working towards the same goal.

Shut up

Well said Darylict, we must not turn this board into a slugfest against each other. Get on with our work.....God Bless

MOD 486

I agree with MCCO/4ever. I don't want to see our board become juvenile like the other boards on this website. By saying juvenile I mean my agency is better than yours mentallity. Thank you to all who post here who continues to maintain your professionalism. I appreciate it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast