South County detectives arrest Andrew Pinney for robbery

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

South County detectives arrest Andrew Pinney for robbery

South County detectives arrest Andrew Pinney for severely beating store clerk after robbery
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC 7
    VENICE - On Sunday, Sarasota County Sheriff's Office detectives arrested Andrew M. Pinney of Venice on charges of robbery and burglary with battery.

Pinney was arrested for a robbery that occurred Tuesday, April 8, around 12:50 a.m. at the Mobil on the Run convenience store located at 1678 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice.

During the robbery the night clerk, Jan Buckmaster, was severely battered and incapacitated for a short time.

69-year-old Buckmaster who is now doing well, was transported to the Venice Regional Hospital and released after 3 days.
    Click here to see a photo of the aggravated battery suspect: Andrew Pinney

Source
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

Hey Girlie man Pinney~` I'm 55 years old.. you want a piece of me ?
    Meet me behind Walmart and I ll give you an old fashioned ass whippin

What a POS you are~~ Your Momma must be proud

Good job Det Jim K. on this case. Always hard working and doing a good job. I'm proud of you and happy to have you as a friend. J.

I can't believe that idiot smiled like that for his booking photo. Hopefully after they show the video of the beating they show that photo to the jury. Nice way to get life in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by SSO DET
    I can't believe that idiot smiled like that for his booking photo. Hopefully after they show the video of the beating they show that photo to the jury. Nice way to get life in prison.
    I've seen his kind before. He'll go to prison and he'll "smart off" to the guards and, even worse, he'll "smart off" to the wrong inmates and then they'll beat the living crap out of him until he is missing a few teeth --- and then he'll be too embarressed to smile and, if he does, then he'll look like a typical white trash uneducated hillbilly! :mrgreen: :snicker:

Yep he's too cool for school...beats up a little 'ol lady..real tuff guy. You little punk.

Great job JK, another one off the streets, atleast for a little bit. Hook em all I say.

Unregistered

I married this sociopath

He is still an abuser. Sexually, mentally, and physically. I was able to get out with my two daughters but he continues to play the system. He beat me again this morning and no reprocussions. They also allowed our two year old daughter to stay after it happened in front of her.

Unregistered

And.....

When I asked him why he smiled like this in the picture he said "I was bubblegum muggin. Gotta look good no mattter what"