Comm Ctr - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comm Ctr

Guest from NW,

Sorry to say that you have just witnessed how educated our Tax Watchers are here in Naples. This is the stuff we have to deal with on a daily basis. Maybe we can donate some of our taxes to pay for a spelling class so then when they reccomend changes due to waste we can at least read what they are writing.

Notice the silly bait to get me to run their tag in an unofficial capacity... followed by the super citizen threat of legal action against free speech.

With their lack of knowledge of the english language and basic priciples of the constitution I wonder if Collier citizen is not really a Collier illegal citizen; we have lots of those down here.

I don't hate everyone. Just stupid people (Which is subjective)

Wow did this get way off base.
    The citizen merely asked a question and gets slammed. I am not choosing sides, but a mere go to the PIO would have done the trick.
    Good PR work guys.
    Next questions:
    Dr. SS. When you were a manager you took several LEO only classes. How many LEO’s that worked shifts and were trying to work around their schedule did you bump out of a class? Why did you take these LEO (certified only) classes? Was this not a waste of agency assets? I wonder how many other civilians were allowed to take these classes.
    One final thought that was brought to my attention.
    While you were taking these classes, the staff members below you were not approved to take training related to there job.
    This seems hypocritical to me, or at least selfish.

comm supr

WoW! Isn't just that we are jealous that it pot-luck night at communications every night? Is that sound the floor sagging?

WoW! Isn't just that we are jealous that it pot-luck night at communications every night? Is that sound the floor sagging?
    reddfredd1, Why don't you try sitting in the same spot for 12 hours a day listening to the public and deputies complain and see how easy it is to stay in good shape.

When you are in there you are connected to the console by a wire and can't do anything until someone comes and gives you a break.

It's hard to stay fit that way.

You are right about one thing...there are some good vittles in there once and a while!

Re: comm supr

Quote Originally Posted by reddfredd1
    Isn't that funny, that never stopped you from hitting on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Comm Sup
    Wow did this get way off base.
    The citizen merely asked a question and gets slammed. I am not choosing sides, but a mere go to the PIO would have done the trick.
    Good PR work guys.
    Next questions:
    Dr. SS. When you were a manager you took several LEO only classes. How many LEO’s that worked shifts and were trying to work around their schedule did you bump out of a class? Why did you take these LEO (certified only) classes? Was this not a waste of agency assets? I wonder how many other civilians were allowed to take these classes.
    One final thought that was brought to my attention.
    While you were taking these classes, the staff members below you were not approved to take training related to there job.
    This seems hypocritical to me, or at least selfish.
    Comm Sup,
    This is interesting, do you know off hand how many certified only classes Dr. SS took.

Hey Dir. S I see where you donated 500 bucks to the Rambosk campaign. Why did you list yourself as public safety rather than working for the Sheriffs office? The sad part was stevey only gave 100, can you please increase his allowance? he wants to be in charge of someone too.

Lets move on:
    Dir. SS I will be asking some questions which I am sure will be read but not answered. I think this way others will see where I am coming from. This will also if you choose offer a way for you to explain some of your actions.
    We in the communications division were all asked to help in the budget cuts. Everyone for the most parts have been doing there share. We from if understand it correctly were asked to save on simple things from pens to pads of paper to calenders. These are minor but every penny adds up. So my question to you is what have you done. You are no longer the PIO yet you have kept the agency issued vehicle you justified because of that position. Why are you the only director with an agency issued vehicle. You live about 5 mile from Bldg J. Can you not afford gas on your $100,000.00 plus salary.
    I think the car can be better used by a certified officer in his/her duties.
    Savings to the agency as they show as a benefit to an LEO $10.000.00 per year. How many years have you had the car?
    I will give you some time to reply before asking another question.
    The next questions will be directly related to LEO's as well, as this is an LEO forum, they have first dibs, after that we get to the comm ctr.
    I and I am sure many other readers will be waiting.
    Good question. Why does this civilian have a take home car. That's about 30K we could save right there. Another question: How did SS get her detective husband the cushy job in the emergency operations center during emergencies. Nepotism at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Lets move on:
    Dir. SS I will be asking some questions which I am sure will be read but not answered. I think this way others will see where I am coming from. This will also if you choose offer a way for you to explain some of your actions.
    We in the communications division were all asked to help in the budget cuts. Everyone for the most parts have been doing there share. We from if understand it correctly were asked to save on simple things from pens to pads of paper to calenders. These are minor but every penny adds up. So my question to you is what have you done. You are no longer the PIO yet you have kept the agency issued vehicle you justified because of that position. Why are you the only director with an agency issued vehicle. You live about 5 mile from Bldg J. Can you not afford gas on your $100,000.00 plus salary.
    Savings to the agency as they show as a benefit to an LEO $10.000.00 per year. How many years have you had the car?
    The next questions will be directly related to LEO's as well, as this is an LEO forum, they have first dibs, after that we get to the comm ctr.
    Good question. Why does this civilian have a take home car. That's about 30K we could save right there. Another question: How did SS get her detective husband the cushy job in the emergency operations center during emergencies. Nepotism at its best.
    Get your facts straight baby brain, he was on light duty.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Lets move on:

BAMF how about the take home car?
    Get your facts straight baby brain, he was on light duty.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast