Ft. Myers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ft. Myers

Ft. Myers

When is Lanza and Sauls coming back to FMY? Maxed out better be packing her bags to make room for Jim. I am sure he will be glad to have his office back!! Who ever is occupying Sauls room better also be packing. Who is low man on the totem pole these days? You may want to look for a new job as you will be the one to go to make room for Sauls.

What a GREAT day it will be when Lanza and Sauls rule FMY again!!!!!!!!!

Why would the LMOTP have to go to make room? Exactly what does happen in these cases where a position was filled due to an un-just termination, and the ex-employee is rehired?

First of all they have to get their job back. Just because the human recourse commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean AB&T have to re hire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet, Don't think it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    First of all they have to get their job back. Just because the human recourse commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean AB&T have to re hire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet, Don't think it will happen.
    This site needs a spell check badly. A grammar check would be nice too.

First of all they have to get their jobs back. Just because the human resource commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean that AB&T has to rehire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet. I do not think it will happen.

How's that? My point was, they are not coming back. As for the grammer check, nothing came up. Hmmm, maybe you need a remedial course.

First of all they have to get their jobs back. Just because the human resource commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean that AB&T has to rehire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet. I do not think it will happen.

How's that? My point was, they are not coming back. As for the grammer check, nothing came up. Hmmm, maybe you need a remedial course.
    That's more better! No, I'm cool with the King's english.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Gov't. Cat
    Why would the LMOTP have to go to make room? Exactly what does happen in these cases where a position was filled due to an un-just termination, and the ex-employee is rehired?
    So the positions just go away? Or were they re-filled?

If a slick sleeve agent was "running" that office when BS was there, then there was something terribly wrong....once again, leadership was asleep at the wheel!!!

If a slick sleeve agent was "running" that office when BS was there, then there was something terribly wrong....once again, leadership was asleep at the wheel!!!
    What? :roll:

Re: Ft. Myers

What happened to sauls anyway? Seemed like a good agent to me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast