Boynton Hiring??

Boynton Hiring??

I was wondering if your agency is hiring by chance?? Ive been with PBSO since 2001 as an explorer and since 2006 as a paid Cadet. They offered me sponsorship to the academy with the catch that I will be placed in corrections for a minimum of two years. No guarantee that I will ever see the road. Totally changed the policy on us mid process. My passion isnt in corrections and for good reason.

That's B.S. - don't fall for the trap. Call our recruiter - 742-6182. I think we have an opening or two, but they don't last long. Good luck!

Re: Boynton Hiring??

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I was wondering if your agency is hiring by chance?? Ive been with PBSO since 2001 as an explorer and since 2006 as a paid Cadet. They offered me sponsorship to the academy with the catch that I will be placed in corrections for a minimum of two years. No guarantee that I will ever see the road. Totally changed the policy on us mid process. My passion isnt in corrections and for good reason.
    I work for PBSO and that is total BS. They do not require people to go into corrections. Stop stiring the POT.

That's B.S. - don't fall for the trap. Call our recruiter - 742-6182. I think we have an opening or two, but they don't last long. Good luck!
    I will find info out for you with the change in your position. Where were u a cadet? Just give me a hint and I'll know who to 10-5 the information to.

Its funny that people think that because they are an employee they know whats up. When i hear these words come from supervisors in HR and majors and the colonel, i tend to believe it. So why dont you start asking around. Im still with the SO.

Now granted its still not in writing so until then its up in the air. it would be nice to know the realistic possibility that this will happen.

Now granted its still not in writing so until then its up in the air. it would be nice to know the realistic possibility that this will happen.
    I don't think it will happen. I am going to find out tomorrow and post the 14 here.