former officer(s)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

former officer(s)

Who would you like to see come back to the police department?

I know the police department has gone through a lot lately but if you could work with a former officer who would it be?

Id like to see Perk, Han****, Fender and Fender come back. The rest can stay where they are.

don't miss Cpt. Albano either

How about the following: Robert Davis ( deceased ), Sgt. Stemmer ( deceased ), Sgt. Cooper, Sgt. Travis, Jerry Ottersbach, Bobby Craven, Greg Dampier......there's a lot more to add!! Wondering how everyone is doing?

I here Mike Caputo want to come back "home"

I meant hear, sorry

Greg Dampier saying Hi!

I was searching my name to see how easy my web site was to find, and I tripped over this post with my name in it. I have been out of LE since 92, and have been an illustrator/graphic designer. You can see my work on my web site at www.gregdampier.com. Who is posting/ I am new and can't really see who you are yet?

They can keep the losers...

Okay, let's tell the truth:

Perkins was a fat lazy terd who only got out of his car fot ten-forty!

Han**** was too old to begin with! I don't give a crap what he did in the military if he did anything to begin with. He was a legend in his own mind.

Fender was a red-neck dork and did nothing but traffic when he felt like it.

TPD was stupid for hiring thes idiots and they can have them.

Well I'll be honest I was a fat lazy, its "turd" not terd, but my stats were probably still better than yours, but who cares, old news...Please do me a favor and leave my name off these chat forums....besides who cares, who's come and gone, remember there gone....thanks for reading, the officer formerly known as 286 .....P.S who ever wrote the previous comment try not to be such chump...tks

Nicely done....

I don't know who posted that nasty response but nicely done. I probably was too old to start working as a police officer...LOL, I'd be the first to say that.

As for my military career of nearly 22 years, trust me, most folks couldn't even qualify or make it through the physical training to do the jobs I did but that was long ago and far away. I'm proud of it but don't live in the past.

Lastly, aren't most of us "legends in our own minds?" Don't think I came off as arrogant and I surely didn't mean to. I still think about, care for and miss my old squad at PCPD and plenty of the other folks. I heard about this post and thought I'd check it out.

For the nasty poster, you take care of yourself and be safe out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast