promotions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: promotions

promotions

now the that list is out, who do you think will be promoted?

i think milich and lawson would be good

what a joke

if there are three promotions then it would be the top three if u went on how it has been done in the past

seems like it is still like it has been, u fail a step in the process u continue through it. looks like a new Lt will be one of the ones who previously failed a sgt test and still got promoted, must be opposite world

new change suggested: chief picks who he wants, guess thats not a change

i dont know much this circus of a promotional process costs but i want a refund

make up your mind, you say he follows the list then you say he promotes who he wants. which is it? what current sgt are u thinking of, i only no of a few who failed a section and don't think they are being considered for lt, could be wrong though

If he only takes two and goes in the order posted on PICS.... I will laugh my ass off. :lol:

136 and 158 both miserably failed the test, 220 failed the test (she was a good one), most of the newer ones scored really low or failed it all together. At one time you had to pass all portions, then out of the blue your average could keep you in the running. Once, he propmoted in order, then it was whoever he wanted.

so which one of them is supposed to get lt. spot?

136...really? not that she wouldn't be good, just never heard her name mentioned

From the list on pics 1,2 and 3 are good, just dont promote 4. 5 would be good if he showed up for work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast