promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: promotions

136?

136 promoted? Don't know who you been talking to . Thats what we need to have upper chain of command all related to each other. It will be 214. Thats the only name i've heard.

This Comedy Central......Funny Stuff!!!

Good one

Why doesn't Chief just clap his hands and make a step program? He is a liar if he doesn't right? Come on people do you think it is really that easy? Especially with the current financial crisis felt city/state wide. For those who say he has left the PD hanging on the promise of a step program you are mis informed. In reality he just addressed the topic during the last EAB meeting. It will take time though. It will be a restructure of the entire PCPD pay scale and one that will need to been reviewed and approved by the City. Everyone *****ed the same about the pension but he got it down over three percent....say we should be at 1% if you want but that decrease was seen in my paycheck and even that took time. You think if the Union would have come into play we would have had it on the table immediatly? Get with it...it wouldn't have even been up for negotiation till after the initial contract to keep what we have. Grow up and quit blaming someone else because you are upset you are a disgruntled cop.
    As for promotions.....Union or not that would have been up to the Chief including time frame. And believe it or not if you pay attention you would see the promotional process...though slow I will admit...did go forward through the phases and a list has been created. I have a feeling something will be done soon and if you think not your silly.
    Sgt Craven is good people. Should she be a Lt.? Don't really know about that especially since she's married to the only other Lt .... However, I worked for her and though she took getting used to I think she is a good supervisor.
    Sgt. Singletary....he looks out for his troops. If but kissing is what is required then so be it...but I think if you know him it is clear his type of "butt kissing" is doing the job, being loyal, and speaking his mind....which often gets him in more hot water than not. I think he would wear the bars well.
    The thing is....things are progressing...if not to your liking as far as speed join the crowd. But when you are cheif you can go as fast as your little "speedy" typing fingers will allow.

P.S. Evenif you are for union ....you can't argue with the logic given the complaints above... they are in house habits which are...like or not...in the chiefs hands ....union or not.

I agree with your post... Why your making union references I have no idea. I dont think anyone thought the union would make an immediate difference. It was never pitched to me that way anyways. Of course the Sgt testing progressed. Why would he do one phase and stop? I agree with you, just not so much the way you posted it. Changes are being made, and if the union push didn't do anything else for this department, I think it has maybe helped the chief see that change is good, and needed. Let's see how this all plays out. Big thing is, we need to do it together, not as a bunch of whining pansy a$$ *****es.

The reason for the Union references is because when I posted that there were two other posts which were bashing people and stating the Union was a missed oppurtunity that would have changed everything. THink the moderators took of the posts though becauseof the immaturity level of the poster in regards to spreading rumors/hate.

recent promotions

The Chief promoted his "Yes Boys". I think he messed up with this round. Goes to prove if you have a "shaddy past" and cover for people you can get ahead.

congrats!! I guess all that hob nobbing with the locals at the gym and sucking up has paid off. Don't hate the players, hate the game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12