Peasley, Pik and Jones Shout out - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

sheriff's election

I will either be voting for Peasley or Del Fuoco. They both remind me of Sheriff Judd.

Just what we need, somebody who made and lost their career trying to put the screws to cops.

Delfuco

If he's running, I encourage you all to get behind him. This guy is for real. Check out the Sunday paper.

If Jeff Del Fuoco is going to run, what is he waiting for. I have been hearing this since late last year and nothing. So Oneco Joe, is he or isn't he running for sheriff. I read the article also but nothing earth shattering. If someone is going to run for any office and to show they are serious that person will file with the Supervisor of Elections to make it official.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Don't you mean "Del Fwhacko?" Just what we need, somebody who made and lost their career trying to put the screws to cops.
    You obviously have an axe to grind. That was his assignment as a USAO prosecutor. Unfortunately there are corrupt cops and if you have a problem with them being weeded out then perhaps you should look for a career change. He lost his gig because he came across someone who had unbelievable political backing but refused to back off. Would you rather have someone who is willing to be a leader or hide timidly under his desk? We should all be begging for Jeff to run.

Del Fuoco

As citizens, we should be knocking down Del Fuoco's door, begging him to run. Law enforcement officers should be begging him to run for Sheriff, too. He has character, integrity, courage, perseverence and manners. If he decides to run, I will be voting for him with no reservation.

delfuco

Mr Frugal,

u might want to re read that article. Del Fuoco's former boss stated he went off the deep end. I read that as he is whacky in the head. Additionally, what are his qualifications to run a police agency? Are his qualifications that he put cops in jail?

Get serious people. Run away from this guy. He has serious problems. Look at the qualified police professionals that are already announced.

I don't believe talking about someone running for office when that person has not even filed or announced no matter who it is. Until they have done filed it is a non-issue.

Re: delfuco

Quote Originally Posted by to frugal
    Mr Frugal,

u might want to re read that article. Del Fuoco's former boss stated he went off the deep end. I read that as he is whacky in the head. Additionally, what are his qualifications to run a police agency? Are his qualifications that he put cops in jail?

Get serious people. Run away from this guy. He has serious problems. Look at the qualified police professionals that are already announced.
    LOL "to frugal" You sound a little worried. Unfortunately for you, you should be. Debate Jeff and see how "whacky" he is in the head. Step up anytime so I can get a good laugh.

This fellow del Fouco sounds like he was a good federal attorney, maybe too good for his own sake. The most telling part of the times article was when Wells asked del Fouco's new boss to call him off the 1st time they met. Wells was the top crime fighter and from the sound of it the top criminal in Manatee. He is no different then the CEO's who steal and get jail time. He was supported by "some big bats" that looked the other way, all republicans and del Fouco was the loser in this one. My question is why do some of the deputies worry about him "screwing cops"? If you are not corrupt what do you have to worry about? It seems a moot point anyway since I have not seen where he is running unless someone could point me out to a web site.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast