Peasley, Pik and Jones Shout out
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Peasley, Pik and Jones Shout out

Hey boys, this just in. You are in a campaign to become the Sheriff of Pinellas county. As deputies, we have heard from all of you at one time or another that you have issues and dirt concerning Coats. What are you waiting for? Lets get the party started already. I, for one don't think a few signs, (insert name) for sheriff is gonna get it done. Obviously alot of citizens (voters) look at this board along with PCSO members. How else are you gonna get your messages out and knock Coats off? Are any of you for real or not? Just wondering what you guys are waiting for while that clock ticks away...

They are shouting out…there is just no real message to hear. AND any candidate that campaigns on this site would obviously be quite desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    They are shouting out…there is just no real message to hear. AND any candidate that campaigns on this site would obviously be quite desperate.
    I musta missed something...Didn't all three broadcast their websites on this board and I believe one or two announced their intentions. How else can they get across their messages or sling a little mud. Media could care less so that ain't happening (other then coats attack on pik for the sex thing) and a debate ain't happening so I guess a new sheriff ain't happening

Really. It's not like any of you have $$$ for infomercials.

I would like to hear something out of these candidates even if it is on this board and their names are not attached to it. It's gonna be the same old shit. They'll sit on their hands, wonder why people didn't vote for them and Coats will remain in office. Instead of running your mouths to people who really can't help you, stir the pot and get things going, especially you Pik who Coats already mopped up the floor with your image in the SP times article. Fight back. What do you have to lose your retiring anyway and Mikey you disappoint once again. Did you know they took down your one and only campaign sign at the diner????? :roll:

None of them has a chance because they won't actively go after the office of sheriff. They each seem to think they are somehow entitled to it and the voters will deliver it on a silver platter. JC gets four more.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    None of them has a chance because they won't actively go after the office of sheriff. They each seem to think they are somehow entitled to it and the voters will deliver it on a silver platter. JC gets four more.
    True. He already took care of PIK and the other two he could care less about.

silence the idiot

I would like to hear something out of these candidates even if it is on this board and their names are not attached to it.

Can some1 please shut this idiot up.

Can "Silence" Beg anymore for hits on this site?

If I was a sponsor of this site,

I WOULD FIRE THE "MOD." AND X66 MY SPONSORSHIP.

L@@@KING ATCHA!!

Re: silence the idiot

Quote Originally Posted by 4th Horseman
    I would like to hear something out of these candidates even if it is on this board and their names are not attached to it.

Can some1 please shut this idiot up.

Can "Silence" Beg anymore for hits on this site?

If I was a sponsor of this site,

I WOULD FIRE THE "MOD." AND X66 MY SPONSORSHIP.

L@@@KING ATCHA!!
    Go drink another pint and fall back to sleep, loser.

I would like to see the 4 of them debate. What a hoot :lol:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast