overweight

Thread: overweight

overweight

So what is up with all the overweight police officers? There are Lt and Sgts that have trouble breathing in uniforms and we expect them to save our lives? With all respect does the department not require a PT test? I think that "leaders" should set an example for fellow officers in all that they do, physical, marriage, religious life. I am amazed that officers are allowed to go to dispatch and sleep with any and every badge whore there. Very sad... department seems to have no morals. All the good cops have seem to leave and go to Jonesborough and Johnson City, a department that actually has morals. The few that are left behind deserve to be where they are... poe dunk, redneck county.

looks like dirty girl is ugly and may have been turned down by a dog for a date.

Overweight

Obviously dirtygirl knows nothing about these agencies she speaks of. If you think for one second that all of the people at JBO and JCPD have higher moral standards than the Sheriff's Dept, you do not know of what you speak. There are people in all professions that have no morals and I don't believe they're all going to dispatch to find a partner in crime. Maybe you should drive around sometime at night and see how many cruisers you find at convenience stores. Have you ever heard of Roadrunner whores?? [/b]

Badge Whores? Do tell. What do you know that we dont? I mean really, have you seen the dispatchers?