Questions

Thread: Questions

Questions

If you did not like where you worked and were able to retire wouldn't you so you could leave and be happy?

If you are not happy why stick around and try to make others unhappy and miserable?

Why stick around and plot ways to screw with your brothers and sisters when you are supposed to have each others back?

Why do people make numerous postings under different names and talk to themselves? (little Signal 20ish don't you think?)

Dear Wondering, you post some very good questions. Let's see what kind of responses we get to it and then I will post my theory. I have one response to the first question which should start a few responses - because they have nothing else in their life that gives them such a feeling of happiness.....

is wondering and bystander the same guy ?

Good one! We do have some 20's working here.

Wrong

Wondering and bystandered are not the same! Sorry people! If you really want to check ask the MOD since the get to see the IP address's and they can tell you if they are the same or not. Whoops i geuss some of you who pose under different names might have a problems. peak a BOOOO