Sheriff's Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheriff's Pay

Re: Sheriff's Pay

I was once one of the guy's and i think that the sheriff is a great guy and i think that he is loyal and genuine. he was my LT. and we did things where i knew he had my back. he worked his way up and i wish i was still be side him but that's another story . He deserves a pay increase and that's that. Good job sherriff keep up the good work you know i love you man.

guest 94583 you must not know his wife she is a wondeful woman and you must be an a?? hole . the sheriff is a great man and he cares about his family and the guys and gails that work for him as a family so stay away if you don't have anything nice to say.

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy
    guest 94583 you must not know his wife she is a wondeful woman and you must be an a?? hole . the sheriff is a great man and he cares about his family and the guys and gails that work for him as a family so stay away if you don't have anything nice to say.
    I never said anything bad about the Sheriff or his wife. I have the upmost respect for both, so you might want to think before jumping up to defend when there is nothing to defend. They said that the Sheriff's wife was on the Sheriff dept payroll, I simply stated that is not his wife. His wife is on no pay roll at the Sheriff dept.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12