OBAMA - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OBAMA

Re: OBAMA

the reason that he can get elected, is because the world don't center around PolkCounty... its a smarter world outside of what your use to. Why dont you leave Polk County every once in a while a consider how great and diverse the world is.

Obama/Biden 08.....thank God!!

May God bless this New AMERICA!

Jimmy Carter - act 2. Dig your bomb shelters now folks 'cause our enimies will have an open avenue now to attack our once great nation to kill you and your families!

Read Revelations in the Bible regarding the rise of the anti-christ ... sound familiar?

Allow me to clarify a few things here. Barry Soetoro, aka Barak Obama, we know little about. Yes it was an historic election, no doubt about it. Matter of fact he is kinda Reagan-esque (Michal, Reagan was the 40th president in the 80's), and one of the best i might add. Barrybama is smooth in talk and action as Reagan, however, lightyears in difference philosophical-wise. Look those words up if there's an issue. There is dispute on whether he was born in Kenya (thats in Africa) or in Hawaii. His mother was American, but father Kenian. There has been talk about Barrybama being Kenian, which, if true, would disqualify him from the presidency, due to one has to be born IN America to be eligiable for the presidency. From what I read, this maybe an issue, due to a certain document (birth certificate) being either sealed, or "unavailable". i could be wrong on this, but thats one of the many descrepancies swirling out there.
    Okay, having said that, a second clarificiation...

From my personal knowledge of real scripture, (bible, not koran ), the Anti-Christ and the Beast are two different and seperate entities that will team up in the end times. (dismiss the myth of the earth coming to an end, it will not). The Anti-Christ will emerge from the EU, European Union, which of course was created in the early 90's and obviously exists today. (michal, those are group of countries in Europe across the Atlantic ocean, that biiiig body of water off Florida's coast)The Union consists of thirteen countries, representing the old Roman Empire, see your history books on this one sports fans. The flag is already in use (blue with thirteen white stars forming a circle), and its money in place (the Euro) This replaced the german mark, the italian lira, and the british pound, the former major monetary entities. The only exception, the Swiss Franc (CHF).
    Sorry, rabbit trails there.
    As stated the Anti-Christ, a real person, will emerge from this EU, to bring a massive message of peace and unity (sound familiar). I dont think this Barrybama, although he maybe, in some perifrial way, involved. the beast is to be a person of faith, who will depart from that faith to team with this 'man of perdition' , to lure the enticed flocks. Millions will gather to see this team. Too scarey a parrellel here folks.

Sounds to me Barrybama wants to 'be like mike' and have masses of people at his feet. This my freinds, is called the 'messiah syndrome'

No need to be scared, just that much closer to what the church calls the rapture. As scripture would indicate in II Thessolonians, that the Lord will come back with a blow of the trump, and a shout of the Arch-Angel (Gabriel). Come up hither. The dea din Christ shall rise, then the rest of us who are left will be "caught up" to meet Him in the air, and so shall we be forever with him.

The world then will be thrust into chaos as it has never known. You can readf on about the mark, etc.

Point is many shall themselves 'Christian', as Barrybama has. But it is whats in the heart that counts, not outward actions. This man is going to be responsible for two hundred million plus people. His ways are radical. He has a hidden radical agenda.

Just an honest question here folks.........
    OK if your mom is white and dad is black, what does that make you?
    Why is America saying that Obama is "black"??? He isn't, he is mixed, other, whatever... Half and Half....
    I am offended as a "white" person....
    Yet if I mention this to anyone or ask them am I a racist? Or a hater?
    Just an honest question....

Woohoo! Well sports and poltico talking heads alike, only a few short weeks to the inauguration of ummmmmmm.......yea him. Hold on to your wallets, change your investments, update your portfolio... oh yea, most of us dont make enough FOR a portfolio. Regardless, welcome to the USS......A!!

to the above question:

his mom is from kansas-US of A
    his dad is from kenya- africa

regardless of what color he is, i'd think we're safe in calling him "african american"

We were attacked and democrat Carter did nothing. We were humiliated under democrat Carter.

We were continuously attacked and democrat Clinton did NOTHING! Again we were humiliated under democrat Clinton. He was too busy getting his jollies on with the li'l girls in the bathroom. The 9/11 attacks were planned, set into motion, and financed under democrat Clinton.

Now our enemies are rejoicing that 52% of voting americans are MORONS and have elected yet another leftist fool from the democrat party as president with a muslim upbringing! Our enemies are coming yet again to attack us and kill our citizens. May God have mercy on our once great nation!

I really could not have put it better myself. Is Obama, or Barry,or whatever his name really is, an American or African? I could never figure that one out. The other 'guest' says African-Amercian which is it? I know we live in a MAJOR PC country here, which is as a cancer to this society, but where does the seperation of allegiance enter? If that be the case, perhaps we can all call ourselves Irish-Americans, German-Americans, or Euro-Americans....

So where is our History Month?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678