$ savings and cuts?

$ savings and cuts?

I know we have a small 10 year retirement plan but why dont the city offer a seperatoin package like large companys or the military does when its time to reduce. I know a couple of people that are just waiting for the 10 year mark and are going to bail. Most are retired elsewhere and came here because of the higher starting pay for experience. If some type of seperation $ were offered I think it would be looked at by alot of people that are not at the 10yr mark yet. When the reductioin goal is met, close the window on the seperation package. Of course there would be some qualifiy issues like, not under an I/A probe ETC

Q: If a tree fell in the forest would anyone hear it?

A: Does it matter the midnight squad would be blamed for cutting it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumber jack

My guess would be the mid-night squad would probably have been hiding in the forest where the tree fell. They would quickly T38 the area and then get on the radio and ask if any FTO wants to take the call for training.

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumber jack

My guess would be the mid-night squad would probably have been hiding in the forest where the tree fell. They would quickly T38 the area and then get on the radio and ask if any FTO wants to take the call for training.

:devil:

My guess is that in reality the midnight squad would take the report despite it coming late in the shift. Then they would call for a relief about a half hour before they go home. But since day shift has to eat their breatfast and read the paper, the midnight shift has to go home an hour late.