Why Bother? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Bother?

THEN WHY ARE OFFICERS LEAVING LPD TO COME TO PCSO.....I DONT KNOW OF ANY LEAVING PCSO TO GO TO LPD.

ENOUGH SAID..................

thats cause we're fully staffed little guy. Enjoy your 5 8's

Enough said?

Take a good look at the ones you are hiring from us and you'll realize that you've been a dumping ground for us for quite a while. And thank you.

Enough said?

Take a good look at the ones you are hiring from us and you'll realize that you've been a dumping ground for us for quite a while. And thank you.

your board

was getting a little boring, underused. Just trying to liven things up. Guess I succeeded. Did you mean morale? Wow, three years on and going through the john wayne syndrome. Three years makes a veteran at lpd, huh? No, seriously, if you're happy, by all means, don't expand your knowledge base, forget what was posted about opportunity at another agency. Won't be long before three year guy is a lieutenant there.

Seriously

Last time I checked, we all do the same job and face the same risks. Knock of this ridiculous bickering and take care of one another out on the street.

Watch out for manbearpig while you're out there. He's half man, half bear, half pig. Very dangerous.

Re: your board

[was getting a little boring, underused. Just trying to liven things up...[/quote]

Is that how you spend your time off? Going on other agencies boards to pick out their spelling errors and try to "liven things up" by talking crap? I feel sorry for you dude. Get a girlfriend....or at least a life.

Sympathy

Thanks for your sympathy dude. You just assumed I am a male, I guess. I thought my posts were gender neutral. Do you know what that means honey? Sounds about right for a sexist porker. Anyway, you must be bored yourself if you are first reading my post, then responding to it. Perhaps you need to get a significant other dude. Ok, now back to your petty, insignificant job checking pawn slips, or writing expired tags, or catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror or your reflection in the glass. Let's see, two guaranteed breaks and lunch everyday. What an interesting and dangerous life you lead.

Hey! You can't use that word.

I love it. The madder you get the more I post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12