police abuse = abused police - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: police abuse = abused police

I am the Ms. Hoerster mentioned above. I was conned by Diop Kamau, Greg Slate, and others out of a substantial sum of money between 8/2006 and 7/2007. I trusted Kamau and the PCC because of the Emmy award-winning investigations they advertised on their website and also because I'd found their website in the first place through a link from another law enforcement website I trusted. I will be glad to furnish copies of my emails from Kamau in which he clearly stated that I was in great danger and needed to purchase various expensive goods and services (that I never saw) in order to assure the safety of myself and my children. Greg Slate only came to my house one time on behalf of Kamau, not "a dozen times" as stated above, and I only realized I was being conned after I accidentally discovered a local (Fredericksburg, TX) phone book listing for Slate and realized he might really be from here. As to Kamau's statement above that "Greg Slate was never an intern. He was a volunteer investigator." I can provide copies of my emails from Diop Kamau that clearly state Greg Slate was the "Assistant Director of the Police Complaint Center", and these emails have dates between the range I listed previously. [Compare this to the dates mentioned above in other statements of Kamau's regarding Slate.] I have a statement from an official with the FL p.i. licensing board stating that in Dec. 2007, Greg Slate was charged with acting as an unlicensed FL p.i. and that at the same time, Kamau was charged with operating an unlicensed investigative company in FL (the Police Complaint Center).
    Do you really think Diop Kamau would have all these issues to address if he were legit.? (Check out his page with the D.C. area Better Business Bureau!) An official with the FL p.i. licensing bureau told me there have been numerous complaints filed against Kamau with them, including 2 other "serious" ones in 2002. There are victims across the U.S.

I want to address a number of false statements and rumors posted on this discussion thread. Policeabuse.com is not an anti-cop website. Though you may not like our tactics we are fair and we try our best to get it right when we do an investigation. We have had 3 clients and a former volunteer posting smears on the internet for personal reasons. In the case of our volunteer Greg Slate, he was fired for lying on a cop. You can visit gregslate.tv for the audio. As for Mary Lou Hoerster, well that is another matter. We received a complaint from Ms Hoerster in 2006 that the Fredericksberg TX police were trying to kill her. We investigated her claims for a year taking over a dozen trips to texas and found nothing. We have been in communication with the police chief and he supports our version of events. If LEOAFFAIRS believes Ms. Hoerster and is willing to support her claims against the police chief on its discussion board there is nothing wrong with that. We just think that your source is not credible. You may listen to Ms. Hoerster's complaint to us and judge for yourself. http://www.diopkamau.name/cases/Kamau/cybercrime.html

Kamau

Don't listen to Diop. It seems pretty apparent that he has no problem working both sides.
    As one of his victims I can tell you that he lies and has no problem posting lies about others on his webpage or elsewhere.
    He began his smear campaign against me when I started to file complaints against him and his business in Florida. He hasn't been able to find anything bad about me so he has resorted to posting lies on his website about me.
    Maybe you can verify this for me, but if had actually filed a false complaint against an officer, wouldn't I be arrested or charged? But make no mistake, I did file a complaint.

Diop has lied about a number of things about me, my actions and my statements. I also hear that he has done this to others.
    Based on his activities which I am told is cyberstalking, I am concerned that he may take it to the next level or fur

I would appreciate any guidance you would care to give me.

Ms. Snow:

You have reported your fraud complaint to over 16 investigative gov. Orgs. To date, none has advanced your case based on the information you have provided. We have never been punished for using a bogus investigator as you have repeatedly written. Yes, we did receive a letter from the state of Florida asking that we bring our company name up to date on state business records. That matter was resolved 12 months ago and it was not a sanction, just a request with no bearing on your repeated fraud claims. Nevertheless you have been reporting on this board and others that we have been sanctioned and further investigations are underway. This is a claim that you know to be false.

Last month you mistakenly called our attorney with a message intended for the DC AG office. In your message you bragged about how you were intentionally slamming our business online. Our General Counsel who is a former deputy AG, saved a copy of your v-mail. We will introduce that recording of you on our site and in court at a later date.

As for lying on you. The only things we have published pertaining to your case on our site are as follows:

Your original complaint to us
    Our case closure form describing what was done for you
    The rejection letter to your complaint by the DOJ after we submitted a report on your behalf
    The Port Saint Lucie Police internal affairs doc explaining why your complaint against officer Eric Lesseveur was false.

Now if that is slander you should take the matter up in civil court not on disscussion boards where the facts can't be tested. My questions to you and Ms. Hoerster are the following.

Did Officer Lesseveur abuse you?

Is the Fredericksberg police chief responsible for an attempted "hit" on Mary Lou Hoerster. Did he conspire with Ms. Hoester's husband to have a hit squad sent to texas to take her out. We did not want to dismiss her claims as she said others had done. We investigated for a year and found her claims to be both bizarre and bogus.

On the complaint form you filled out on-line, we inform all clients that submitting false complaints voids any refund for services rendered. There is no doubt that your complaint was false. Are you still interested in meeting with officer Lesseveur? I thought he was rather courageous to agree to meet with you given your conduct and lies your directed against his professional reputation.

We have become your new punching bag since the PSLPD closed your case. You may continue to attack us on line. We are up to the challenge. It wont change the facts. We cannot move forward on bogus information about the police. Your claim that Port Saint Lucie officers are out of control is nonsense. We put the entire patrol division under surveillance for 3 months and found nothing. I personally spoke with the chief and he was completely above board on all counts.

Give it a rest.

Don Jackson or Diop, which plays better to the cameras and media? Go away Diop, nobody is interested in your propaganda.

Sure, I wont respond with anymore "propaganda" whatever that is. And I am not sure what name works best with the media but I prefer Diop.

Re: Abused 2

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anarchists sounds right. They keep looking for something even when its not there. Hey policeabuse.org, I farted in an elevator once and I was in uniform kill me!
    Guest who do you work for?

Quote Originally Posted by Snow8bear
    There is a list of people who have been revictimized by Police Complaint Center (PCC).
    They paid for services that were never rendered and were then "deterred" from publishing complaints by the PCC using various means.
    Yes, he is victimizing his customers at the PCC and I am one of those victims.
    If you are also a victim come join us, email me at Snow8bear@earthlink.net

Please be aware that we will not be trusting right away.
    SHERRY says:
    I believe that unethical or corrupt behavior is unacceptable and should not be tolerated within the police force; it needs to be looked at and not allowed to languish; that is why I was relief to have found Mr. Kamau. He was very professional and polite. He listened to my story and even offered to investigate my allegations free of charge, again that’s free of charge.

There are so many leaks within law enforcement and many are overlooked. It is a problem that has and will continue to affect us all, whether we are civilians or a law enforcement officer; that is why I feel it is important for people to be able to talk about their incident with police officers, whether good or bad. I refuse to put up with abuse by police officers and you should too.

My experience with the city of Hollywood was horrendous and humiliating.
    I was disappointed with the investigation of the Hollywood police department internal affairs because they made me feel like they where the victim. I experience depression, nightmares and stress, but being able to share my story and have help from Mr. Kamau and his staff relieved a lot of my heartache.

Instead of attacking a man that investigates police abuse crimes why not look into these allegations against theses officers abusing their positions in law enforcement.
    To get a handle on police brutality, police departments must first of all admit that abuse of police power actually exists, but I doubt this will take place. If we see police brutality and do nothing about it, it will continue to happen. Thanks to Mr. Kamau and his staff, they help me share my story and make awareness of officers at their worst, the very people who swear to be a peace officer, they ought to know better.

Mr. Kamau is a brave man because he put himself in a position where many will condemn him because of the work and services he provide, but I say to hell with them. And who really cares about what state Mr. Kamu is in, its sounds like someone is trying to ruin your work and reputation…now who’s conning who? Mr. Kamu, if you are reading this beware the services you are providing is so excellent that your upsetting your opponents and critics. One day these same people criticizing Mr. Kamau may be calling him up for assistance when no one else is willing to listen and help.

Thank you Mr. Kamau for all your help and support and please continue helping those that are victimized by police officers. There are many people out there looking for help and if you are one contact Mr. Kamau at policeabuse.com and he will help you.

Posted On: Wednesday, Aug. 5 2009 @ 10:59PM

Bill Klein says:
    As a practiced consultant, I can say unequivocally, that the number of complaints you receive against the volume of cases you assist is negligible. And, after reviewing a few complaint's, two or three? Bouncing around a self-serving internet, echo-chamber, I can conclude that you help a lot of people in need.

Most attorneys will not take any police abuse case unless it involves the drawing of weapons, deployment of tools of incapacitation, physical incapacitation, and/or death. Why, because most cases will only bring smaller, more just settlements and by far will be more expensive than it's worth for a law firm to litigate.

Perhaps the minimal number of his critics misunderstood what they signed up for. Mr. Kamau is an experienced investigator and expert wittiness. He has full filled that role and more with me. In fact he has been working with me for six months on an at least bi-weekly basis and I'm paying a low professional rate. Much lower than an attorney who would be of no use, except a financial drain at this time. When I'm ready, the legal representation will out.

I'm sorry the few complainants feel like they we're ripped off. That's not how I feel, nor the majority of Kamau's client's.

For the Critical Thinker: Don't you suppose that there are people who don't like what Kamau is doing?

Posted On: Thursday, Aug. 6 2009 @ 7:46AM Anonymous says:
    Mr. Kamau and Policeabuse.com have assisted me in communicating with the Hollywood police Department and the City of Hollywood in reference to a complaint involving an officer's misconduct. Of course, on my own, communication was difficult as the officer's supervisors did their best to ignore my complaint by not writing any reports, not responding to messages, etc. I have felt that Mr. Kamau has spent ample time and resources to open a useful dialogue with the proper officials and move this complaint toward a satisfactory resolution so I can feel safe again. This investigation is ongoing and I appreciate Mr. Kamau's continued support and assistance.

Posted On: Thursday, Aug. 6 2009 @ 9:58AM

Diop,
    You make up lies about the police and about the customers you have ripped off.
    No one here wants to hear from you. Apparently you think all are stupid enough to believe anything you say.

Hang it up old man.

See http://kamaudocs.blogspot.com. Start at the beginning to get the full effect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast