Col. Liford
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Col. Liford

Col. Liford

Is your colonel a guy who came from brevard county a few years ago?. I think I may have worked with him, he was a good friend of charlie bronson.

Re: Col. Liford

[quote="Interested"]Is your colonel a guy who came from brevard county a few years ago?. I think I may have worked with him, he was a good friend of charlie bronson.[/quot

Yep thats him!! Former ride-along buddy. :twisted:

Darrel Liford

Is he still there?

Re: Darrel Liford

Quote Originally Posted by Brevard 1171
    Is he still there?
    Yes he is still with Aglaw!!

Colonel Liford

He is a good guy, he told all of us in Tallahassee that he told the Commissioner there would be no cuts in Ag/Law. Hope its true coming from him.

Yea right

He told us he would get us take home cars too! He hasn't lived up to any of the promises he has made. It's his crew that carries him since he has no idea what he is talking about most of the time. The only job he is worried about saving is his own.

Liford

Is he ever at work?, Ive been here 4 years and saw the guy one time in Pensacola. They make fun of him at his old job in brevard. He and his brother were together at bcso. I hope that he doesnt screw up as bad as they say he does.

Lifford

Leave the man alone, he is in drop and just doing time, he doesn't care about the agency, just trying to cash in like me and Goodyear.

Darrell Liford

I know him and his brother, they both should be herding cows and shoveling $hit. He is a political pick, never was anything as a deputy unless you count BBQing his way to sergeant in 28 years.

Col Liford

Well I guess he just lied again, say goodbye to at least 6 cops, nice work Tallahassee. What do the rest of the so called leaders have to say about this?.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast