Happy at last - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy at last

Poor Pete sounds like the same complaining you were doing to all the academy students . Lake Worth is in big trouble. Switch unions all you want the PBA has your number and the FOP will soon be rid of you in the end your just a loser.

Is the poor Pete you guy's are talking about the same Pete that teach's report writing ? my son a new LEO just took his class and what BS, he actully tell's them to lie , in his class he bragged about being the SWAT Lt but I find this hard to believe becuase I took a SWAT school with him in Hollywood many year's ago and he couldn't even make the run so he did not pass the class, he never even tried to finish the run by walking he just gave up, no heart. And the main thing in SWAT is to never give up, it's a shame if he's your SWAT Lt.

Can't wait to tell the guy's at Hollywood PD this one.

Hey what is your union giving your D/C for retirement , one of those stupid car stickers oh wait maybe a Rolex Lake Worth at least you keep us talking

Quote Originally Posted by notblue
    Hey what is your union giving your D/C for retirement , one of those stupid car stickers oh wait maybe a Rolex Lake Worth at least you keep us talking
    The union us giving him a big kick in the as-

he is anti union so he betteer not get anthing dud they buy Kane a gun???

I guess it is true. When you do wrong, it always come back to haunt you. Karma's really is a #%!&!!! It is a shame. I knew a day like this would come. You're next Pete. One by one they are falling like dominoes. To you all, you haven't seen nothing yet. Politics is a dirty business.
    P.E. if you were a good man, you will finish your career at LWPD with confidence and pride with the respect of those you have led, but if you weren't. I can only feel sorry for you for the next chain of events that are about to take place in your life. Among many LEOs you're a disgrace. How does it feel now? Your wall is crumpling around you. You're vulnerable. Your wicked ways are finally catching up to you. Your title isn't going to save you. Remember your co-workers you did wrong and the unjust you committed to those you took an oath to protect and serve. Remember your hurtful comments towards others. Just remember

WOW let's talk about the PBA meeting the other night, at first the tact guy's tried to force the PBA to get rid of our grevience's for the 8 and half hour day but when they were told by the PBA that the grevience's were good one's then these same guy's wanted to try to join the grevience and they were told no.

Thank's Ernie for setting the meeting right and telling the cry babies about how the city waste's money on losing case's as you pointed out.I think this gave everone the PBA is going to stand up for it's member's when these type's of attack's come around by the city and chief.

Also you can see how the tact guy's controled by the admin come to these meeting's and attempt to control thing's and you also set them straight , good job it's nice to see that the city isn't going to control the union!
    It's also funny that when we were asked who had grevience's out there for the 8 and half hour day Rich F didn't raise his hand but he is one of the 27 grevience's , and to think this is our appointed acting rep the one with no back bone I hope Ernie and Kaz see how he has no back bone , I wounder how he stand's up at all without a back bone , OH I know how he does it it's the chief's hand up his back directing on everything what a pupett.

Quote Originally Posted by PBA all the way
    WOW let's talk about the PBA meeting the other night, at first the tact guy's tried to force the PBA to get rid of our grevience's for the 8 and half hour day but when they were told by the PBA that the grevience's were good one's then these same guy's wanted to try to join the grevience and they were told no.

Thank's Ernie for setting the meeting right and telling the cry babies about how the city waste's money on losing case's as you pointed out.I think this gave everone the PBA is going to stand up for it's member's when these type's of attack's come around by the city and chief.

Also you can see how the tact guy's controled by the admin come to these meeting's and attempt to control thing's and you also set them straight , good job it's nice to see that the city isn't going to control the union!
    It's also funny that when we were asked who had grevience's out there for the 8 and half hour day Rich F didn't raise his hand but he is one of the 27 grevience's , and to think this is our appointed acting rep the one with no back bone I hope Ernie and Kaz see how he has no back bone , I wounder how he stand's up at all without a back bone , OH I know how he does it it's the chief's hand up his back directing on everything what a pupett.
    Hey bone head, Rich F dropped his "GREVIENCE", and so did another person who I can not name at this time because I forgot who it was.

[quote=guest 1111]
    Quote Originally Posted by "PBA all the way":3w1qde35

Hey bone head, Rich F dropped his "GREVIENCE", and so did another person who I can not name at this time because I forgot who it was.[/quote:3w1qde35]

Ok , I guess he asked the chief and the chief told him to drop his grevience, he still has NO BACK BONE

[quote=PBA]
    Quote Originally Posted by guest 1111
    Quote Originally Posted by "PBA all the way":15snqzg0

Hey bone head, Rich F dropped his "GREVIENCE", and so did another person who I can not name at this time because I forgot who it was.
    Ok , I guess he asked the chief and the chief told him to drop his grevience, he still has NO BACK BONE[/quote:15snqzg0]

10-33 lets look at the fact's Rich F called Joe at the FOP and questioned him why the FOP didn't file a class action grevience for the 8 and 1/2 hour day once the contract was signed. Joe told him that last time he acted for the group he was attacked by the cry babies so that if Rich and other's wanted to file grevience's for the 8 and 1/2 hour day's the FOP would go through with it. Rich got everyone together and they each filed thier grevience's .So thank Rich he started it all.
    Now the city won't sign over the right's to the contarct to the PBA unless we drop the grevience's, Rich may have or may have not dropped his greveince but the fact of the matter he didn't have the --ll's to stand behind his grevience that he fought so hard to get in place, this show's he give's in to whatever the city want's. We DON'T need rep's acting in our behalf who are so controlled by the city. When it is time to vote remember no Sgt's as reps.it's to much of a conflict.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast