Happy at last
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy at last

Happy at last

I love the PBA, see you later FOP :lol:

I am sure you will continue to influence others with your twisted ways of thinking and false sense of greatness.

It is best to move forward to improve your life instead of wasting your efforts trying to undo the past.

"Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Great
    "Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all"
    To Alexander the Great: How about this quote of Alexander's? Are you familiar with it?

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Unfortunately, at LWPD you are the former. I would like to see what an army of lions led by a lion could accomplish in that department.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

That quote came from Philip of Macedonia, Alexander the Great's father. In his book, "You Don't Need a TITLE to be a Leader", Mark Sanborn answers your final query -

"An army of lions led by a lion is to be feared most of all, for it is unstoppable."

Such inquisitive minds we have here on this thread. It's nice to know we still have some bright officers in there. Leadership doesn't need a title. There are a few true leaders in LWPD. I could name a few. They are uniters. You don't see them complain. They protest in silent when in disagreement which makes the others and the ranks think. They see that it is essential to work together to come towards a common solution. They inspire their co-workers and always see an achievement done as a team. Now even writing this, you'll still have a cynic critize this post. We can conclude bickering and fighting got the department nowhere. How about we try working together now? Could we at least give it a shot?

AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Such inquisitive minds we have here on this thread. It's nice to know we still have some bright officers in there. Leadership doesn't need a title. There are a few true leaders in LWPD. I could name a few. They are uniters. You don't see them complain. They protest in silent when in disagreement which makes the others and the ranks think. They see that it is essential to work together to come towards a common solution. They inspire their co-workers and always see an achievement done as a team. Now even writing this, you'll still have a cynic critize this post. We can conclude bickering and fighting got the department nowhere. How about we try working together now? Could we at least give it a shot?
    Well said , however some have titles and they aren't good one's . The good leader's know who they are and need no intro. They are not the one's that talk behind one's back and think that the department couldn't run without them. these are the guy's that everyone look's up to and the other's are the one's that we all laugh at.

It's funny that now the D/C is retiring one Lt is so afarid that KW is the next D/C he does nothing but talk behind his back as if that will make a difference , stop bad mouthing other's and accept that KW is the best one for the job he will move the department in the right direction without using his position to go after other's so just grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by good old me
    Well said , however some have titles and they aren't good one's . The good leader's know who they are and need no intro. They are not the one's that talk behind one's back and think that the department couldn't run without them. these are the guy's that everyone look's up to and the other's are the one's that we all laugh at.

It's funny that now the D/C is retiring one Lt is so afarid that KW is the next D/C he does nothing but talk behind his back as if that will make a difference , stop bad mouthing other's and accept that KW is the best one for the job he will move the department in the right direction without using his position to go after other's so just grow up.
    THE THING WE NEED MOST IS FOR 100 TO START TO CARE AGAIN, LIKE HE DID A FEW YEARS AGO BEFORE HE LET THE 6 OR 7 BAD APPLES GET TO HIM. IF 100 DOES NOT CHANGE THEN NOTHING WILL CHANGE AT ALL.
    100, GET WITH YOUR LT'S AND GET SOME IDEAS FROM THEM ON WHAT CAN BE DONE TO CHANGE THINGS AROUND THERE SO THE TROOPS WILL WANT TO WORK HARD FOR YOU AGAIN LIKE THEY DID IN THE PAST.

[quote=GUEST 1111]
    Quote Originally Posted by "good old me":1nj1sdiu

THE THING WE NEED MOST IS FOR 100 TO START TO CARE AGAIN, LIKE HE DID A FEW YEARS AGO BEFORE HE LET THE 6 OR 7 BAD APPLES GET TO HIM. IF 100 DOES NOT CHANGE THEN NOTHING WILL CHANGE AT ALL.
    100, GET WITH YOUR LT'S AND GET SOME IDEAS FROM THEM ON WHAT CAN BE DONE TO CHANGE THINGS AROUND THERE SO THE TROOPS WILL WANT TO WORK HARD FOR YOU AGAIN LIKE THEY DID IN THE PAST.[/quote:1nj1sdiu]

No 100 lost all repect in the department when he allowed KP come betewnn him and his troops, he allowed her to control him and the department.

[quote=LWPD all the way][quote="GUEST 1111":31rml7zw]
    Quote Originally Posted by "good old me":31rml7zw

100, GET WITH YOUR LT'S AND GET SOME IDEAS FROM THEM ON WHAT CAN BE DONE TO CHANGE THINGS AROUND THERE SO THE TROOPS WILL WANT TO WORK HARD FOR YOU AGAIN LIKE THEY DID IN THE PAST.[/quote:31rml7zw]

No 100 lost all repect in the department when he allowed KP come betewnn him and his troops, he allowed her to control him and the department.[/quote:31rml7zw]

SHE DIDN'T CONTROL THE COPS.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast