CONTRACT INFO. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CONTRACT INFO.

[quote=HAPPY COP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "HAPPY COP":3bqpkjsh
    ENOUGH!!! This was a question about if anyone has any info on the contract, not about what our past FOP reps. have done for us. THIS IS NOT A HISTORY CLASS! Let's move on from that talk and move on to better & bigger issues, like our contract. If you don't have any info then DON"T POST anything. Act your age. P.S. If you don't like the way things are run, then when its time to vote for a new rep run against the current president. DONT BE PART OF THE PROBLEM, BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!!!
    It is very relevant because the current president holds meetings bi-annually and it is leaving everyone to ask "what is going on with the contract". So if he is your drinking buddy then just pass it on that maybe he can oh, take 5 minutes out and write a letter and have vice president stick it in everyone's boxes. Just like Lucas used to do.
    Soooo Ill take it that your part of the problem since you only know how to complain and not make a difference. Your the reason things are the way they are!
    P.S. It was nice of you to take the time out of your busy life to add a post with absolutely NO content at all....
    Additionally to the officer from B1 who posted, I thank you for your help, please post any information that you were able to ascertain about our contract, the officer's of Lauderhill that are mature appreciate you![/quote:3bqpkjsh]What is your problem? You are being a hipocryte by your response. Give it a rest, I was not trying to be a part of the problem. I do not think that it is immature at all to just point out a way to keep everyone happy. I am just asking that Bigwood keep us informed like previous presidents did. A monthly memo in our boxes or a monthly meeting, thats all. You are making an issue out of nothing. Please take your pills before you go ahead and bash me, thanks. Thank you B1 for doing that for us.

No problems on my side, just trying to keep this post professional and keep the B/S off. Your last post was much better, you had some suggestions that were well thought out such as "A monthly memo in our boxes or a monthly meeting". This is what we need, personal thoughts on how to improve not personal attacks like in your previous post, example " So if he is your drinking buddy" The days of our past reps are over, so lets please stop dwelling on them and move on and help our union build our future the best we can. If I remember correctly we did vote on our rep, so please, if you like or dislike him it does not matter, no personal attacks on him or anyone else. The union is more then one man (hence the word union). Our rep speaks for us on matters that "we" vote on. For once, lets stand together on this contract, its in our best interest to stand by "our union" and be as strong as we can be. If we are not happy with the results, then back to the drawing board... We are all in this together!

Thank you for approving of my last post, it means alot.

According to Bigwood the talks went well and that is about it. The City and FOP are doing the math but all looks positive so far nothing is on the table as of yet.

Thank you and please keep us posted with any news whats-so-ever!!!

Are you kidding me?

Can someone from the FOP please give us a freaken update regarding the contract. If not, guys, I think its time to get together and do a vote of no confidence with our current president. He gives us absoultely no updates and everthings a freaken secret. No one around here knows if hes helping the officers or sergeants. Every other president around here gives their guys updates regardless of where the contracts going.

I second that!

The Prez dosent have time for the FOP unless it helps him learn to become more like Ber.

Thats all thats on the mind of the Prez. is how to get upstairs into a vacant office. I mean after all he has been here like 12 minutes and feels that position is owed to him. Everything and veryone else is a distant second to him.

Havent you guys seen that yet? Look what he does to the poeple on his own squad. We are getting killed out here !!

I agree. This guy has lost all of my respect. I initially got excited when he got promoted being that he was a REAL cop. Now, look at him. Going out of his way to find complaints on officers.

The irony is funny. The FOP president is out activily trying to get officers fired.

I say we do a vote of no confidence. Sarge, isnt it obvious that the recent blue flu's have been for you? Sad, very sad

Remember when speaking to him you have to YELL because he has put himself on such a high pedestal, he can no longer here those BENEATH him!!

Amd I am not slamming him, just pointing out what he refuses to see EVERYDAY. Right Dave.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast