TALK OF THE TOWN - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

(

lol oh my god those are the crapiest watches i have ever seen. what a loser. he thinks he is going to make people forget all the sh*t that he's done with those f%cking ugly watches. HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!!

Some one need to do a 29 report and use the city as the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdog
    And then theres the micromanagement , we are being micromanaged down to the last peice of toilet paper we use. Micromanagement of personnel and job performance have become more important then people themselves.

VERY GOOD POINT SNOOP AND THE REASON FOR THE EXCESSIVE MICROMANAGEMENT IS TOO MANY LEADERSHIP POSITIONS. MAJORS RUN AROUND ALL DAY LONG JUSTIFYING THEIR EXISTENCE BY STICKING THEIR NOSE IN EVERYONE'S POSTERIOR. LIEUTENANTS ARE POWERLESS AND UNDER UTILIZED AND ARE IN FACT, IN A LIVING HELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR UNIT SCREW UPS BUT ARE POWERLESS TO MAKE ANY DECISION OR CHANGE WITHOUT A MAJOR GETTING IN THEIR BUSINESS.

Fixed that for ya!

Thanks

what a beautiful watch :lol:

EVEN MY 16 YEAR OLD KID WON'T WEAR A $20.00 WATCH!!!!

The truth about the watches! The City was in the process of piggybacking a contract for the street light cameras. The deal was about to close and Major Masington contacted other vendors, so the City was left with no choice then to put the project out for bid. No Problem? Yes! The vendor that the City was selecting for piggy back is a close friend of the MAYOR! Maybe next time he gets into an accident you won't be so forgiving. :shock:

Thats very interesting considering the flag of suspicion the purchasing dept was under reguarding their lack of a bid process. Ive always said there is no policing of city hall . There isnt even an assigned unit or investigator to keep watch on the official corruption. Every other police dept has it, our sis unit was however disbanded, and there really was never an assigned watch dog, wonder why that is???

Quote Originally Posted by A Friend of the Blue
    The truth about the watches! The City was in the process of piggybacking a contract for the street light cameras. The deal was about to close and Major Masington contacted other vendors, so the City was left with no choice then to put the project out for bid. No Problem? Yes! The vendor that the City was selecting for piggy back is a close friend of the MAYOR! Maybe next time he gets into an accident you won't be so forgiving. :shock:
    I find that very hard, if not impossible to believe given Major Masingtons continued screw-ups through out his career. This was posted in another forum, and is a more likely scenario.:

Posted: 03/06/08 23:01:50 Post subject: Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately he might not be around to witness this new creation of his! I found out by the actual person that purchased the watches, that other items were purchased. More like a total of $2000.00 in purchases. Wow the things you hear in the basement restroom!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast