enough with natalie

enough with natalie

enough with Natalie already, if it was some single black mother this investigation would have been over with after a half hour of her being missing, without any media,,, people go missing everyday,, what is it about her that is so important

Give me a break!!! Stop throwing the race card around and whining about the "If she was black" crap! It's truly pathetic to hear!

natalie

oh ok , like i said people go missing everyday, men women, children babies, but the world shout stop for her, tell me this what has she done so great to recieve such publicity, if it was some fat overweight white geek, no one would care, guess what i dont care about her, she isnt God

Searching for Natalie's Killer

oh, You must be black then? It's NOT just some other person. or a black person, or some faceless, no name person. It's NATALIE!!! And btw, are YOU one of the involved? You have no right to "poo - poo" this incident. It deserves a full investigation with an ARREST! The Judge's Son is probably going end up in the Slammer where he belongs then Natalie can rest in peace. Thanks for your attention regarding this matter. It certainly deserves the worlds attention. PS stay clear of Aruba...it's not safe there.

Re: Searching for Natalie's Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Whaddayamean...
    oh, You must be black then? It's NOT just some other person. or a black person, or some faceless, no name person. It's NATALIE!!! And btw, are YOU one of the involved? You have no right to "poo - poo" this incident. It deserves a full investigation with an ARREST! The Judge's Son is probably going end up in the Slammer where he belongs then Natalie can rest in peace. Thanks for your attention regarding this matter. It certainly deserves the worlds attention. PS stay clear of Aruba...it's not safe there.
    Look moron i close ones, go missing, how much air time did they get,,, derrr, none, btw Im not black,, im just saying, this is what upsets people, it is the same fact that there are people dying in the streets because they have nothing to eat but someone who hits a golf ball gets 19 million a year,, go figure,, there are people dying of cancer, again people who are homless, other people who are suffering loss,, what attention do they get,

Quote Originally Posted by Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaddayamean...
    Look moron i close ones, go missing, how much air time did they get,,, derrr, none, btw Im not black,, im just saying, this is what upsets people, it is the same fact that there are people dying in the streets because they have nothing to eat but someone who hits a golf ball gets 19 million a year,, go figure,, there are people dying of cancer, again people who are homless, other people who are suffering loss,, what attention do they get,
    You sure like to use the race card and try to make it look like the US is racist. I can tell you that if the US government had picked up and arrested two innocent black security guards, on the word of the rich white son of a government official, there would have been hell to pay in the US. The rest of the world would have blasted the US as usual when its apparent that Aruba has serious racial problems. Bottom line is RICH WHITE MURDERER blames innocent BLACK security guards police focus totally on innocent security guards giving RICH WHITE MURDERER and his father more than enough time to destroy the evidence and cover up the crime so there is no chance of solving it.
    WOW, you know what you may have just convinced me race may have been an issue !!!

[quote=Common Sense]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Whaddayamean...":5ka9d3fq
    You sure like to use the race card and try to make it look like the US is racist. I can tell you that if the US government had picked up and arrested two innocent black security guards, on the word of the rich white son of a government official, there would have been hell to pay in the US. The rest of the world would have blasted the US as usual when its apparent that Aruba has serious racial problems. Bottom line is RICH WHITE MURDERER blames innocent BLACK security guards police focus totally on innocent security guards giving RICH WHITE MURDERER and his father more than enough time to destroy the evidence and cover up the crime so there is no chance of solving it.
    WOW, you know what you may have just convinced me race may have been an issue !!![/quote:5ka9d3fq]

I gotta say your right Man 8)

[quote=jimmie the turtle][quote="Common Sense":2ae0xlbc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Whaddayamean...":2ae0xlbc
    WOW, you know what you may have just convinced me race may have been an issue !!![/quote:2ae0xlbc]

I gotta say your right Man 8)[/quote:2ae0xlbc]

One of the things that gets me is that no actual Arubans were involved. Someone lets this rich, white, punk, and I'm white, go to Aruba. Then let these two punks from South America go to Aruba. Then guess what a tourist is dead and we got rich, white, daddy pulling strings, and South American mom crying to the cameras. There were NO Arubans qualified to be judges in training? Then you let people from South America move there, fleeing their corrupt governments, who they themselves are resposible for, so they can change Aruba into what they fled from. And guess what, they just did, dead tourists are trademarks of their country!