Poll regarding upcoming 2008 election for SHERIFF - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

In need of Collective Bargaining

Quote Originally Posted by ididit2
    I fully agree with the idea of protection for the Deputies in the CCSO. I, in fact, was a member of the arbitration commity with the FOP for my department. I believe the deputies should be protected by either the FOP or the PBA. The very idea that a police officer can be fired due to personality conflicts or off the cuff remarks is absurd. It is also a shame that good people have quit the CCSO because they (in there words) "had enough of Jeff's BS and lying".

Yes, I have had the pleasure of speaking with some of these people. If the people in this county would just wake up to the mentality, attitude and lack of police experience the current sheriff has, perhaps he will be replaced in November. Anyone who touts "My department, my County, my this and my that, is not of and for the people. He is for himself and a select few.

Bare in mind, the greatest fear the current sheriff has is an informed voter.
    The very idea that a police officer can be fired due to personality conflicts or off the cuff remarks is absurd. You have never spoke TRUER words in my book. Please VOTE and tell your friends & family what really is going on behind the phasod @CCSO

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF.COM

Re: Poll regarding upcoming 2008 election for SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by mod 349
    Election day is closing fast and its time to POLL our viewers. Currently their are a very few qualified candidates for the position. I have been requested to post this POLL for viewers to enter their feedback or comments or simply place a "yes" or "no" or undecided regarding a needed change in command. Let's face it like the Campaign 2008 for the Presidential elect we are in DIRE need of change. For some with low id numbers things have been status quo for years and could stay that way till they retire. Then there is the rest of the agency who feels it is DEFINITELY time for change. From patrol to civilian things can be and should be approached with a fresh face or ideas that are consistently ignored or given no merit by the current administration. Please take a minute to indicate your voice of change to vote out Dawsy and the current administration along with ideas of interest you would like to see resulting from the upcoming election. For example; schedule change(s) for patrol like four 10 hour days/nights or collective bargaining for improved representation of "RIGHTS" and grievienaces, shift bids, Overtime & Compensatory that doesn't currently exist.

The biggest and most important issue at hand is lack of qualified candidates to replace Dawsy. I understand Hank Hemrick is very qualified and brings a valued and fresh approach with years of experience to the table. He is willing to address each and every valued concern that is ovelooked by the current administration. He agrees we shouldn't walk or talk with fear of intimidation that currently exists. He is open to new ideas and values many of the current approaches to Community Policing, Affairs, Resources but feels they can be improved.

Ideally the many residents in Citrus that are viewers as well should post a response and remain informed on these issues by diligently following this forum.

http://www.hemrickforsheriff.com/

We appreciate your input MOD 349
    Yes, its time for change!! I'm voting next month, i think we can all agree with the above.....

New leader ship

Yes, I fully agree that it is time to ring out the the current and bring in the new. I have had the pleasure of speaking with a lot of people in my travels around the county and the feeling is the same. With a small, very small exception. It is time to protect the deputies from unreasonable working conditions, i.e. being fired for nothing and having no recourse.

CCSO Needs New leadership

Quote Originally Posted by ididit2
    Yes, I fully agree that it is time to ring out the the current and bring in the new. I have had the pleasure of speaking with a lot of people in my travels around the county and the feeling is the same. With a small, very small exception. It is time to protect the deputies from unreasonable working conditions, i.e. being fired for nothing and having no recourse.
    Lets make a difference in our community, our level of services provided, our professionlism and our integrity as residents. This VOTE for CHANGE is so important to us as taxpayers, but also to you as employees. Like Bush placing the country into a major crisis of budgetary deficit; Dawsy has held all of us back from progress in the areas that count. A bicycle cant operate on two wheels w/o a healthy person on it to provide forward motion. CCSO is a bicycle with flat tires in need of repairs. Next month voters will have the chance to fix that bike and VOTE in the only person willing to make CHANGES for the better an impove or fix what has been neglected for years. Lets give Hemrick that chance to open doors Dawsy has kept closed to the public, lets porvide equality, fairness and respect amongst the ranks.

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF in 2008!!!!!

reply dated 7/29/08

Amen

HEMRICK FOR SHERIFF!!!! :lol:

VOTE hemrickforsheriff.com

In case you have not noticed, your PBA just stuck it up your A$$e$.
    Like I said to you all before it's about money and politics, no human elements allowed.

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF.COM

Congratulations Hank! an Thank you for listening to our concerns at CCSO. Relentlessly issues have gone ignored time & time again by the current regime. Times are changing and it has never been more obvious than now that we the troops make this agency an we need more than just coddling of free trinkets and gift certificates.

Its time for change; time to move out the Good Ol Boys an have an empathetic voice of concern, someone who can get the job done an keep his troops in mind instead of his political adjenda. Someone who agrees ALL elected officials should have fair representation an discipline. The candidate who will bring us to the next level with better professionlism an integrity is Hank Hemrick!!!

A special Thank you to those who helped get the word out by educating yourselves on the candidate elect. I look forward to an hope to see you all at the polls in Nov 2008!!!!

2008 Primary Election Results

Hank Hemrick 9,696 (76.36%)
    "Big" Mike Eyes 2,958 (23.30%)

Congrats Hank!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast