Poll regarding upcoming 2008 election for SHERIFF - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: We Need a NEW Sheriff in Town

Quote Originally Posted by VOTE PBA
    Vote for Hemrick then vote for PBA. You will be glad you did.
    God Bless the the previous posters for telling it how it is.....Thats been the issue since I stepped foot in CCSO, fear & intimidation tactics, which have no place in LE work environments; professionalism, integrity, fairness and respect do!!! None of which Dawsy, Richie, or Burns have!!! not to mention some of the other cronies!!!!

Rock on!!! Get the word out to your friends, loved ones, and citizens within the community that as Obama says, its "Time for Change" and leadership has come.....

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF.COM

If you want to be treated fair and have opportunity based on ability and education not who's A$$ you kiss then VOTE HANK. NO kidding here folks it is time for a change.

PLEASE VOTE and MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD, LOUD and CLEAR.

Why are some of you worried about what the coast guard or game and fish are or are not going to do? It is NOT the Sheriff's responsibility to do their job for them. The citizens pay them to do their own jobs and it's time we have a sheriff stand up to them and said so. We will have that in HEMRICK.

Sheriff's Race

Hemrick ran for County Comm LOST
    Hemrick ran for Mosquito Officer LOST
    Hemrick ran for Dog Catcher LOST

Hemrick is running for SHERIFF will LOSE

What's next....Governor.....Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hey Hank I think New Jersey is calling you...I-75 North..

See ya

P.S. I like how you have the P.B.A. hiding behind you...

I don't know about you. But I can't think of any perfect job. Do I find Fault with the current working conditons at the SO. Of course I do. Do I think it can be helped? Some can and some cannot. Sheriff Dawsy done and will do a good job until his next term runs out. Hank Hemrick I believe is looking for a paycheck. Let's count how many office's he has run for. There's the Miscoto Board. and the School Board and twice now for sheriff. Is a person who just wants to be in a political position no matter which one the one we want for sheriff? I don't think so. Also some you who bad mouth current conditions I bet you are in the 1% club you know, the ones who are afraid of work.
    Whoever stated that alot of people are getting pulled over just to get a warning. The reason is the number 1 complaint is traffic. Would you rather everyone get a ticket.
    The helicopter I have mixed feeling's about. We need it. Did we need the one we have now. It wouldn't of been my choice. But guess what? I'm not a pilot so I really don't know which is best. But what I do know is that it finds alot more people then it is given credit for.

I would like to see how many people go to work happy everyday. Not just cops but everyone. They love there job and never have a problem. When you find that person call them this LAIR.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Deputy
    I don't know about you. But I can't think of any perfect job. Do I find Fault with the current working conditons at the SO. Of course I do. Do I think it can be helped? Some can and some cannot. Sheriff Dawsy done and will do a good job until his next term runs out. Hank Hemrick I believe is looking for a paycheck. Let's count how many office's he has run for. There's the Miscoto Board. and the School Board and twice now for sheriff. Is a person who just wants to be in a political position no matter which one the one we want for sheriff? I don't think so. Also some you who bad mouth current conditions I bet you are in the 1% club you know, the ones who are afraid of work.
    Whoever stated that alot of people are getting pulled over just to get a warning. The reason is the number 1 complaint is traffic. Would you rather everyone get a ticket.
    The helicopter I have mixed feeling's about. We need it. Did we need the one we have now. It wouldn't of been my choice. But guess what? I'm not a pilot so I really don't know which is best. But what I do know is that it finds alot more people then it is given credit for.

I would like to see how many people go to work happy everyday. Not just cops but everyone. They love there job and never have a problem. When you find that person call them this LAIR.
    Another putz who says he isn't a 1%'er but really is cuz he's not supporting the troops looking for improvement. A DOBOY who isn't humpin calls in a marked unit and can't realize that its takes change to make things happen. So in other words we have an insider or a politician on our hands who won't complain about rising fuel costs, a declining housing market, and terrible economic times someone who won't fight for your rights. Its truly sad that this putz along with the others who need to leave are aloud to respond an threw in their 2 bit comments as well...

Hank Hemrick I believe is looking for a paycheck how do you this "Happy Deputy" have you spent an ounce of time educating yourself with the Hemrick campaign? Don't answer that cause we know your reply "NO!" your remarks here prove that as well as your lack of education by your sad ability to even spell words. Do us all a favor and refrain from commenting or at least read the entire forum to understand what is the true effort here to improve the department for the betterment of all or in your case a scab who reaps the benefits of collective bargaining. If you have faults with the dept as you refered in your post then grow a pair in the effort to make change and be a team player not a sucker...

Really, AH, if I at least know the word, and am not quite sure of the spealling, do you need to comment on the lack of knowledge of the correct spelling, what a jerk you are.

For Happy to go to work

I just registered in LEOAFFAIRS.COM; I found it amusing that anyone would think for a minute Hank Hemrick would spend time posting accolades for him self. Since I do know Hank Hemrick and Jeff Dawsy, I would say of the two, Jeff would be somene who would take the time or have some one do it for him.

I am a retired police officer, 25 years, from a highly respected department that is 50 times larger than CCSO and a hell of a lot more professional. If you are happy to go to work, that is fine and I commend you for your dedication. However, if working in a department where you have no recourse if you are fired by the Sheriff for what ever reason, good for you. I, however, would not. Nor would a lot of other Police Officers. Please don't mis-understand me. I, like you, looked forward to going to work every day. I truely enjoyed my work. I suppose, some where in the back of my mind, I knew I had protection against arbitrary firings do to personal differences.

What most people in the State of Florida are not aware of is the following; As state in the State constitution " A Deputy works at the pleasure of the Sheriff"

In plain english, I don't like the fact that you made a disparaging remark about the color of my house so you are fired.
    This happened. The Sheriff didn't stop there, he recorded the conversation between the deputy who was fired and the other party.
    The fired deputy had no recourse with regard to the firing, however he did file a substantial law suit against the Sheriff and the CCSO. The outcome has never been revealed. Is this another deal Made by the Sheriff we will never know the outcome?

Re: For Happy to go to work

[quote="ididit2"]I just registered in LEOAFFAIRS.COM; I found it amusing that anyone would think for a minute Hank Hemrick would spend time posting accolades for him self. Since I do know Hank Hemrick and Jeff Dawsy, I would say of the two, Jeff would be somene who would take the time or have some one do it for him.

I am a retired police officer, 25 years, from a highly respected department that is 50 times larger than CCSO and a hell of a lot more professional. If you are happy to go to work, that is fine and I commend you for your dedication. However, if working in a department where you have no recourse if you are fired by the Sheriff for what ever reason, good for you. I, however, would not. Nor would a lot of other Police Officers. Please don't mis-understand me. I, like you, looked forward to going to work every day. I truely enjoyed my work. I suppose, some where in the back of my mind, I knew I had protection against arbitrary firings do to personal differences.

What most people in the State of Florida are not aware of is the following; As state in the State constitution " A Deputy works at the pleasure of the Sheriff"

In plain english, I don't like the fact that you made a disparaging remark about the color of my house so you are fired.
    This happened. The Sheriff didn't stop there, he recorded the conversation between the deputy who was fired and the other party.
    The fired deputy had no recourse with regard to the firing, however he did file a substantial law suit against the Sheriff and the CCSO. The outcome has never been revealed. Is this another deal Made by the Sheriff we will never know the outcome?

Come on now? we all know why Jeff does what he does.... If you are with the in crowd or running with Sheriff weekly you are protected. If you think for yourself or outside the box with integrity you are considered a threat. And Lord help you if you speak your mind! There have been a few boobs along the way that were fired for "just cause" However, there are more than a handful that were righteous and terminated w/o due process! No dignity or opportunity given to resign as result of personalities clashing NOT because they couldn't do the job, just because it was Jeff's way or the highway, highway wait there isn't one in Citrus my bad. Get real people and vote in some form of collective bargaining which will instill more professionalism amognst the ranks.

Insight

I fully agree with the idea of protection for the Deputies in the CCSO. I, in fact, was a member of the arbitration commity with the FOP for my department. I believe the deputies should be protected by either the FOP or the PBA. The very idea that a police officer can be fired due to personality conflicts or off the cuff remarks is absurd. It is also a shame that good people have quit the CCSO because they (in there words) "had enough of Jeff's BS and lying".

Yes, I have had the pleasure of speaking with some of these people. If the people in this county would just wake up to the mentality, attitude and lack of police experience the current sheriff has, perhaps he will be replaced in November. Anyone who touts "My department, my County, my this and my that, is not of and for the people. He is for himself and a select few.

Bare in mind, the greatest fear the current sheriff has is an informed voter.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast