Saturdays Only? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturdays Only?

FDACS

Amen to that !

Amen Topper! We have a large problem though. A PBA board that refuses to communicate with us. I see no help unless as you stated happens. Somehow we must pull together quickly.

PBA/Management

We need for PBA to do something more than talk this time, and management better get serious about taking care of us. We are all under fire. Get to your legislators who want to take us down.

your right i better help them legislators take down that department :twisted:

What department nimrod ?

none of the legislators are talking about taking Ag down

No way - we can't risk anything bad happening at the inspection stations.

To Lame

At least you have your screen name right "lame", you would be to stupid to work for Ag/Law. I am glad we rejected your application, take a hint and go to Wackenhut.

I can honestly say there will be no way Ag Law will ever be disbanded. First of all we have a Cabinet Member. No other agency has this. That reason alone we will be around for ever. Second we are the only agency to bring in enough revenue for the State. Our Revenue program brings in millions of dollars every year.
    Third. Agriculture is Florida's #2 money maker being a very close second to Tourism. Before the next 5 years we will be FLorida's #1 money maker. Alot of people don't understand or want to understand what we do. They can call us whatever names they want (carrot cop, tomato cop, cow cop...) who cares. When the other State agencies are being placed on the chopping block we will be standingtall watching.
    This site should not be for LEO to bash each other but to support each other. Just look at the other sites. They are all to busy bashing and complaining about each other that they don't see the big picture.
    We need to stand together and support each other.

As far as a raise I really don't think it is going to happen this year. With all the budget cuts I can easily see the State saying we don't have the money.
    PBA needs to be there and fight for us. What I don't want to see is what PBA did last year and go around telling the troops they promise they raise will be there. That is the only problem I havewith PBA. Stop promising things you don't control. I hear they are telling officers at In-Service the same as they did last year.

PI Licenses

Why does the Department of Agriculture approve PI licenses? Seems counterintuitive? Why not FDLE?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast