What would make your squad better? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rats Fleing a Sinkin Ship
    Dosent it seem a little odd to anybody that our two Captains have up and retired months before they were expected to and out of the clear blue so did the A/C.

I think they all see what the City has in mind for the P.D. and are jumping ship.

Keep all this in mind when you decide to do proactive work.

It seems Luc's complaint stirred the pot. Also seems like if they didnt retire (A/C), they wouldnt get the option to leave on their own from the City Manager.

They are out to get us all !!
    You are truly an idiot. This retirement issue has been going on for months now. The A/C didnt retire out of the blue you idiot. He took a deal that hes been looking at for a long time as did one of the captains. The other hasnt accepted any deal.

Quit trying to freak people out because people are leaving. They have been in LEO work for over 25+ years each.

Theres always a moron who uses anything to stir the pot.

i agree....quit trying to start crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Rats Fleing a Sinkin Ship
    Dosent it seem a little odd to anybody that our two Captains have up and retired months before they were expected to and out of the clear blue so did the A/C.

I think they all see what the City has in mind for the P.D. and are jumping ship.

Keep all this in mind when you decide to do proactive work.

It seems Luc's complaint stirred the pot. Also seems like if they didnt retire (A/C), they wouldnt get the option to leave on their own from the City Manager.

They are out to get us all !!
    You are truly an idiot. This retirement issue has been going on for months now. The A/C didnt retire out of the blue you idiot. He took a deal that hes been looking at for a long time as did one of the captains. The other hasnt accepted any deal.

Quit trying to freak people out because people are leaving. They have been in LEO work for over 25+ years each.

Theres always a moron who uses anything to stir the pot.

Only someone at the command level would know intimate details like that.

Thanks for helping prove my point that the Command Staff and City Officials easedrop on OUR site.

See guys what I mean. Watch what you say on here!!!

Man, I cant express how much of an idiot you are trying to use this to stir the pot. You might as well get a blog together for when KP leaves or when LT Rhames retires or when Helene at the front desk quits. Its gotta be suspicious. OMG, people with 30 years in police work quitting???? unheard of!! Everyone run for your lives!!!

You really need to get a life being that your posting crap like this on a friday night....looser

Whatever. I was walking thru the roll call room the otherday and I heard lots os hushed conversations from members of the Cmmand Staff. And why did the Chief look like someone stole his puppy at the Awards thing a few days ago.

It all adds up to something NOT RIGHT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12