Sheriff's Race

Thread: Sheriff's Race

Sheriff's Race

A friend of mine received a telephone call this week from the wife of a man who is kinda running for Sheriff. We found this odd since his wife appears to be campaigning more than him causing us to wonder who is really running for Sheriff. "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman's scorn"

Trashtalking

Yes, he came by a business owned by a friend of mine and all he could do is trash talk the only candidate in this race that will beat Rick Beesler. He sounded like a grumpy old man instead of a potential Sheriff.

Rumors and complaints about who you think is backing your opponent out of spite because you could not get the same support is sour grapes no matter how you look at it. I have never seen a bigger "panty waist" carrying a badge! Well, except for the ..... Well, nevermind.

Who's side is he on?

Has anyone else heard that one candidate running for Sheriff against Rick Beesler has actually been working with him behind the scenes to attack Rick's only real opponent? Several friends of mine have told me this guy has switched sides! I am confused. What does he get out of this? He has been railing Beesler for the past year, now he wants to kiss up to him? I don't get it. Even if Besler offered the guy a job if Besler could pull off the election, how could you work for someone that you told everyone you hated for the past year? Where are the ethics in this?