It wasn't me!

Thread: It wasn't me!

It wasn't me!

A few weeks ago someone posted a comment on the MyClaySun website about Rick Beseler's boys at the state attorneys office not doing their job with the Christy Fitzgerald / Arthur Ivy investigation. The result was that they spent $60,000 of tax payers dollars to prosecute Ms. Fitzgerald for the theft of $100 of plywood that she denies.

Rick Beseler very quickly wrote a letter to the editor complaining about anonymous blogs and denied that any of his investigators participated in this investigation. Can anyone believe that? One of his Lieutenants was in the victory photo when he and his men raided the clay county dump site.

"It wasn't me" sounds like the words of a 2 year old child not a 3 year old Sheriff.

Problems

Those are the least of Rick Beseler's problems. The card house is about to fall down. It was weak from the start. Rumor has it that some of his command staff have already started reaching out to his opponent to make sure they have a job after the election. "Rats fleeing a sinking ship."