Avertura is not soo bad

Avertura is not soo bad

Everyone *****es about this place, but when officers go to another agency they come right back to good old APD. The only two cops that have left and not looked back are AA and JO. The reason why is because they want to do real police work, unlike the rest of us who are playing cops here in fantasy island. So shut up and enjoy your starbucks coffee.

Re: Avertura is not soo bad

Quote Originally Posted by Old sch cop
    Everyone *****es about this place, but when officers go to another agency they come right back to good old APD. The only two cops that have left and not looked back are AA and JO. The reason why is because they want to do real police work, unlike the rest of us who are playing cops here in fantasy island. So shut up and enjoy your starbucks coffee.
    Is this SW?

No it sounds more like JM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    No it sounds more like JM.
    Dont believe I know who JM is....is he like JC?

No it sound more like BS

huh now john and chuck are coming back also. NOT SOOOOOOOO BAD people wake up

GREAT PLACE TO WORK

IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK, THE OFF DUTY IS HUGE, THE OFFICERS BELOW CPL ( WELL ONE )ARE THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. 2 CAPT ARE GREAT AND THE LT'S ARE QRU EXCEPT ONE WHO IN HIS NEXT LIFE WILL BECOME A SNAKE. THE ADMIN MEANS WELL BUT RELIES ON THE WRONG SOURCES FOR INFORMATION AND ARE MISS LED SO OTHERS CAN MOVE UP. IE "THE WORSE I MAKE YOU LOOK THE BETTER I APPEAR". A DESTRUCTIVE GAME TO PLAY.