Application - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Application

hey first stage how long ago did you apply?

Camper

Quote Originally Posted by Mitur Binsfalling
    TYpe pf questions:

1. Spit or swallow?

2. Will you be content working midnights with Tuesday Wednesday Thursday off for the next 17 years?

3. Do you promise to unconditionally support our administration no matter what we do to you?

4. Do you secretly desire to work for Hialeah PD, but couldnt get in?

Once you answer these questions in the 'Oral' and Orientation is over then you are required to go camping with some of the brass. Clothing optional, of course!!! :devil:
    Wow, so that's how you got in huh? You took one for the team, you like those camping trips, huh boy? Now squeel! Bet growing up Ned Beaty was you favorite actor. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Re: Called

Quote Originally Posted by 1st Stage
    Hey guys I know some of you are going to bash me for this, but F'it.
    I got my call today for Orientation and Oral board looks like I am contending against eight others at the oral. I have two questions if you could please help me with.
    What type of question/s can I expect at oral board, and what happens after the Orientation and Oral?

Thanks in advance
    Hey, 1st Stage! How long did it take from the time you turned in your app to the time you were first contacted by the department?

[quote=Doctor Dingaling]
    Quote Originally Posted by "1st Stage":hky2moga
    I got my call today for Orientation and Oral board looks like I am contending against eight others at the oral. I have two questions if you could please help me with.
    What type of question/s can I expect at oral board, and what happens after the Orientation and Oral?

Thanks in advance
    Hey, 1st Stage! How long did it take from the time you turned in your app to the time you were first contacted by the department?[/quote:hky2moga]

I turned in application at the end of Feb and was contacted last week, so about a month, why?

[quote=1st Stage][quote="Doctor Dingaling":4hq4kpiw]
    Quote Originally Posted by "1st Stage":4hq4kpiw

Thanks in advance
    Hey, 1st Stage! How long did it take from the time you turned in your app to the time you were first contacted by the department?[/quote:4hq4kpiw]

I turned in application at the end of Feb and was contacted last week, so about a month, why?[/quote:4hq4kpiw]

Oh, Ok..the reason why I asked is because I was taking a vacation at the beginning of May, and was coming back the first week of June. I didnt want to turn in my app and not be in town when I got called. Hopefully, the dept will still be hiring by the time I get back.

Orientation

I had orientation yesterday was only 11 of us with a Sgt. Villanova he went over what to expect, what the Village expects from us. Should be interesting on the 9th for the oral.

Wow! Everything seems to be coming one-after-the-other. I wish you the best of luck, 2nd stage. Be sure to keep us updated on how everything goes.

[/quote]Oh, Ok..the reason why I asked is because I was taking a vacation at the beginning of May, and was coming back the first week of June. I didnt want to turn in my app and not be in town when I got called. Hopefully, the dept will still be hiring by the time I get back.[/quote]

They will be hiring FOREVER, fear not.

Oh, Ok..the reason why I asked is because I was taking a vacation at the beginning of May, and was coming back the first week of June. I didnt want to turn in my app and not be in town when I got called. Hopefully, the dept will still be hiring by the time I get back.[/quote]

They will be hiring FOREVER, fear not.[/quote]

Yay! Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123