Application - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Application

Re: Question

it has all been tried since 1997... it is not going to get better no matter what you do as long as the city manager and that crossed eyed scare crow is in charge!

In it

Well I turned in my app last week anyway, so I'll go through the motions, and if I pass all my test and earn the right to be amongst you guys I'll take it. I'm no spring chicken I don't have many shots at this left, I'm an old man at 38 yrs young...lol.

Be safe guys...

Application process

I, too, am planning on turning an application to the PPD. Can anyone please inform as to how long it will take for me to be contacted again after I turn in my app. Thank you.

P.S. How long is the app process with the department, anyway?

Thats a good ? i turn minds in sometime in Feb and still haven't heard anything.

app

"i turn minds"...
    What are you, an illiterate idiot? No wonder you haven't heard anything back from them!

*I turned in my application* Better.

i have applied twice with this department.i have a clean record great credit and no drug usage at all and they have never contacted me for anything i have wasted $50 each time to notarize my papers for nothing.they dont even call or send a letter to say we are not interested in you or anything like that.all they do is send a dumb card stating that my application is good for 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i have applied twice with this department.i have a clean record great credit and no drug usage at all and they have never contacted me for anything i have wasted $50 each time to notarize my papers for nothing.they dont even call or send a letter to say we are not interested in you or anything like that.all they do is send a dumb card stating that my application is good for 90 days.
    are you a complete idiot... have you not read anything on this site.... why the hell would you want to work for Pinecrest....!!!!

Called

Hey guys I know some of you are going to bash me for this, but F'it.
    I got my call today for Orientation and Oral board looks like I am contending against eight others at the oral. I have two questions if you could please help me with.
    What type of question/s can I expect at oral board, and what happens after the Orientation and Oral?

Thanks in advance

TYpe pf questions:

1. Spit or swallow?

2. Will you be content working midnights with Tuesday Wednesday Thursday off for the next 17 years?

3. Do you promise to unconditionally support our administration no matter what we do to you?

4. Do you secretly desire to work for Hialeah PD, but couldnt get in?

Once you answer these questions in the 'Oral' and Orientation is over then you are required to go camping with some of the brass. Clothing optional, of course!!! :devil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast