Application
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Application

Application

Hi I just recently turned in an application for the PO position with your dept. roughly could anyone please tell me how long your process is? If your lucky to pass all test and be hired with your dept. is the academy up in MDC north?

Eat a fat one.

???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Eat a fat one.

It's a legit question, I'm not trying to be funny, why the attitude?

why do you want to work here? we suck.

You guys don't suck...at least that's my civilian opinion, I respect the hell out of anyone that straps on a vest, a gun belt and his badge. He/ she goes out and does a thankless job, yeah the leadership has something to be desired but you know what if you can put up with so can I.

Plus 2 years ain't bad if you keep out of trouble...wink wink.

So do you think maybe I can get an answer to my original question...Please.

Save yourself thr trouble of having to get hired there, waste two years, hopefully not get an IA which will prevent you from ever going to a real department in two years, and wasting two years which could be put towards seniority-pension-and a take home vehicle in a real department.

Listen don't apply to this department, u have approx 70 departments to apply with in the dade and broward area. Pinecrest will never let u leave

Be smart and stay away from this cesspool

If you come to work here, it would become one of those life decisions that you will regret. It is sort of marrying the lap dancer at the T&A Club.
    It will be fun at first, but then brother.........

Question

Thanks all to the responses, but I ask myself why is everyone still there and haven't gone some where else? Sounds like you all have IA jackets opened on you if it's bad and you haven't left somewhere else.

Just a question because I don't know shizzat about your SOP, your officers most I've delt with have all been qru, but this sounds like a bannana republic being ran through your leadership is there anything that can be done? Get the residents involved, contacting Mayor Matzner or going to a union where you can get some help?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast