training instructors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

training instructors

who do some of those "redshirt" training instructors at burnham-mccall think they are? they act like they are so much more superior than every other pcso employee not wearing a "redshirt". it's not every one of them. i have found that most that are from the detention department are easier to deal with than SOME from the law enforcement department. those that i'm talking about treat you as if you are a child. last time i checked, pcso wasn't supposed to be employing children. get off your powertrips. that "redshirt" that you wear and 75 cents will get you a cup of coffee at 7-11. most mature employees watch those that i'm referring to strut around and think to themselves what a bunch of losers with no life!!

Re: training instructors

Quote Originally Posted by guest19
    who do some of those "redshirt" training instructors at burnham-mccall think they are? they act like they are so much more superior than every other pcso employee not wearing a "redshirt". it's not every one of them. i have found that most that are from the detention department are easier to deal with than SOME from the law enforcement department. those that i'm talking about treat you as if you are a child. last time i checked, pcso wasn't supposed to be employing children. get off your powertrips. that "redshirt" that you wear and 75 cents will get you a cup of coffee at 7-11. most mature employees watch those that i'm referring to strut around and think to themselves what a bunch of losers with no life!!
    Quit your moaning would ya?

Yeah, and unfortunately one of them works @ training so you can't avoid him. Not all of us are SWAT members, though we appreciate the training, we don't appreciate being treated like a piece of crap and being humiliated in front of our peers for your enjoyment.

training

yes i agree there are some that since they got the red shirt think they are better then the rest of us,,,, but there are some that do a very good job helping us and trying to give us the best training they can with what they have. oh and another thing whats up with the food!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yeah, and unfortunately one of them works @ training so you can't avoid him. Not all of us are SWAT members, though we appreciate the training, we don't appreciate being treated like a piece of crap and being humiliated in front of our peers for your enjoyment.
    Lordy lord quit hating because we dominate

Get off of your ego trip. Your job is to instruct, not humilate.

settle down children

mirror check

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Anonymous"we don't appreciate being treated like a piece of crap and being humiliated in front of our peers for your enjoyment.[/quote
    Lordy lord quit hating because we dominate
    The 2nd quote wasn’t written by the one talked about in the first and most likely wasn’t even someone on swat. The original post was talking about an event during alert and again wasn’t the same member. So please check your facts before you start spreading rumors.

As far as humiliating you, please do tell us your story? Hypothetically, I would be humiliated myself if I showed up at training, didn’t take the scenarios seriously, joked about me putting myself in a situation that would get myself or another civ/leo killed or injured, disregarded basic safety instructions, didn’t pass the basic firearms quals (the first time, let alone the 3rd), shot live rounds unintentionally after instructors told you rounds were in the camber, dropped weapons, got disarmed, didnt know how to operate my weapon light, didnt know how to fix a simple malfunction or disassemble my issued weapon, and so on.

I sign up for classes that I know will benefit me and possibly save my life. I go to the range and practice. I don’t rely on instructors one day a year to "instruct" me in everything with 60 other people in 10 hrs. But hey that’s just me; it’s a lot easier to put the blame on someone else for your own actions or lack of.

You carry a gun for a living, with that comes a great responsibility. If you don’t like the details involved with that, maybe you should do the rest of us a favor and look for another line of work.

Train as you fight...fight as you train.

Ego

Training is serious!!! It is for your benefit!! The instructors assume liability if they do not provide adequete training; therefore, I do not cut slack in high liablility training areas. I don't care if you been a LEO for one week or in D.R.O.P.

Anyway, see you at remedial and don't forget to arrange for a ride from ALERT!!!

BE SAFE!!!!

Are the children (instructors) getting mad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast