Our board is bad medicine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our board is bad medicine

PCSO's board is full of children and pot stirrers. I bet the majority here aint pcso. I bet many aint cops at all. But the majority of posters wouldnt know a logical argument if hit em with 50,000 volts. This place has such potential but it brings me down so low. Too much BS, free opinion with no facts or experience and a load of belly aching gamede suckers. Signin off tards, see you face to face in the world.

The only problem this board really has is the completely anonymous postings. You should have to register for this forum the same you do for the LEO only ones.

Re: Our board is bad medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Fed Up with it
    PCSO's board is full of children and pot stirrers. I bet the majority here aint pcso. I bet many aint cops at all. But the majority of posters wouldnt know a logical argument if hit em with 50,000 volts. This place has such potential but it brings me down so low. Too much BS, free opinion with no facts or experience and a load of belly aching gamede suckers. Signin off tards, see you face to face in the world.
    Takes one to know one.

The only problem this board really has is the completely anonymous postings. You should have to register for this forum the same you do for the LEO only ones.
    You nailed it. I suspect that many of the troublemakers are not PCSO employees but disgruntled former inmates who want to retaliate.

Jail ol' timer

jail oltimer, since you agree that we should identify ourselves then why dont you? let me guess, people already know what an idiot you are and this would confirm it!

Mr. Bean,

I have never cursed at or used obscene language towards anyone in any of my posts on this board yet some people chose to do so in personal attacks against me. These people behave just like the inmates locked up in the jail: immature, foul mouthed, uneducated Pinellas Park trailer park residents, unable to make a counterpoint without name-calling, let alone by using their meager brain power. Instead of attempting to better themselves in their spare time by getting a GED at Pinellas Park Vo-Tech, they sit in their trailer park tin cans on their rented furniture, drinking cheap beer, smoking generic cigarettes and watching professional wrestling and NASCAR on cable TV. Then they drink more & more cheap beer. When they reach a drunken stupor, they take their new pick-up trucks financed with seven year loans for a few laps around the block pretending to be Dale Jr. and end up in a ditch, accidentally swallowing their wads of chewing tobacco and losing their false teeth. I realize that these people grew up in broken dysfunctional families of low socio-economic status and with a lot of genetic overlap but these social and biological hurdles can be overcome with intensive counselling and the right medication. Certainly I cannot be held responsible for their misfortune yet I feel that they blame their problems on me, other PCSO staff members who post here and out agency by making us the target of their attacks. A little courtesy and professional respect would go a long way towards improving the civility of this board. We may be very different but we all work for the same agency.

Jail ol' timer

Hey Jailer watch the Nascar reference......

the problem ol timer is that you are an onpinionated arse who feels the need to post on every available subject whether or not it relates to you or our jail. you post about the kid getting arested for rapping then when no one else complains about it you appear to flip your opinion. you state that we should identify ourselves, yet you continue to not even register your name nor identify yourself in any way other than you MAY be an old timer at the jail. bottom line, just cause you found this site does not mean you need to post on every subject that comes along. oh and rasslin aint what it used to be and beer is beer as long as it gets you drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jail ol' timer
    Mr. Bean,

I have never cursed at or used obscene language towards anyone in any of my posts on this board yet some people chose to do so in personal attacks against me. These people behave just like the inmates locked up in the jail: immature, foul mouthed, uneducated Pinellas Park trailer park residents, unable to make a counterpoint without name-calling, let alone by using their meager brain power. Instead of attempting to better themselves in their spare time by getting a GED at Pinellas Park Vo-Tech, they sit in their trailer park tin cans on their rented furniture, drinking cheap beer, smoking generic cigarettes and watching professional wrestling and NASCAR on cable TV. Then they drink more & more cheap beer. When they reach a drunken stupor, they take their new pick-up trucks financed with seven year loans for a few laps around the block pretending to be Dale Jr. and end up in a ditch, accidentally swallowing their wads of chewing tobacco and losing their false teeth. I realize that these people grew up in broken dysfunctional families of low socio-economic status and with a lot of genetic overlap but these social and biological hurdles can be overcome with intensive counselling and the right medication. Certainly I cannot be held responsible for their misfortune yet I feel that they blame their problems on me, other PCSO staff members who post here and out agency by making us the target of their attacks. A little courtesy and professional respect would go a long way towards improving the civility of this board. We may be very different but we all work for the same agency.

Jail ol' timer
    To be quite honest with you I'd rather you resort to name calling instead of that dreadful picture you just painted.

OK in that case I am done posting on this board and wallowing in the mud. You can have it all to yourselves.

Jail ol' timer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast