St. Petersburg Times - Page 2
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    NO FAT MAN AT D3 :?:
    They need to replace him with a real cop.

TRUE THAT

C'mon ... give us the goods. Word on the street is that they aren't looking at MSO, but Wells. What do they have on him?

Wells had inside information on land that would be re-zoned and bought it up at a lower price before the switchover, selling it afterward making $$ and using his wife as the realtor to make even more.

Man, the St. Pete paper is coming all the way down here to write about that? Doesn't seem big enough for them. Wonder where the land was, anyway.

Wells - Toasted and Roasted

Wells is toast and Steube in the jelly! St. Pete Times, rock on! Crime does not pay.

Re: Wells - Toasted and Roasted

Quote Originally Posted by Toast Master
    Wells is toast and Steube in the jelly! St. Pete Times, rock on! Crime does not pay.
    Right on Toast Master, but, until the St. Pete Times can file a criminal charge(s), all the current investigative report will do is to help sell a few more papers. The bad guys to be exposed in this know their butts are and have been protected by the political machine.

The statute of limitations is running...........

?

There is no investigation

Canadian "Snow-Bird"

'Not what I hear, bub. Lucky for me I'm heading back to Mississauga before this gets rollin', eh.

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by ?
    There is no investigation
    You are wrong.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast